Swamp Trek III: The Search for Ter-raen

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Award approved by your resident judge.[/sblock]
[sblock=Level Up question]Richard is considering branching out - as a Ranger. He's been a mostly out-doors sort all his life and though he's apprenticing as a Blacksmith, there's just something pulling him along this path.
What is the usual method of Dual-Classing?
I searched through the "Rules and Mechanics", "ENWiki" and "The Guide to Living ENWorld"... I found no mention of Dual or Multi-Class except that the standard SRD rules apply. SO, I guess that leaves DM perogitive!

O Mighty DM!
Is there anything you require of Richard before he can change class from Fighter to Ranger?
:) [/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
[sblock=Level Up]Richard is pending approval for level 5, 4 Ftr, 1 Rgr.
His favored enemy will be Undead (see his recent experiences, he Hates them!) and other than a touch of skill in Survival and a boost to Handle Animal and Listen, he's not much different.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

Karl leans over to the priest and asks, "Uh Weel, did you catch all he just said? I caught something about being here before and a mention of the shire reev, but that was about it."

Weel chuckles. "Probably right, Gildrim," he says, and asks the boy, "I'm sure we'll want to rest in a real bed, but first we need to find Marchstick ... er, wand. Marchwand and Sons?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"UH, yes, a real bed in Marchwand would be nice." says Karl, a look of great confusion still on his face.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
The boy smiles and points to the general store. "Sure, Mister Marchwand runs th' store, there!" He takes a good look at your rescued horses and blurts out, "Hey! Those horses are...! Um... I'll just let you, uh, unload and stuff. Just come by the stables when you're ready." He backs away, then turns tail and runs for the safety of the stable.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard grimaces at the boy's reaction.
"Well, before we get accused of somethin, someone persuasive should go get the owner of this stuff so we can return it."

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

Richard grimaces at the boy's reaction.
"Well, before we get accused of somethin, someone persuasive should go get the owner of this stuff so we can return it."

Weel swallowed loudly at the thought of winding up imprisoned, then nodded.

"It's just there," he says, nodding to the nearby store. "Might as well all go, yes?"

Provided the others agree, he'll head out at a brisk pace, hoping to reach the merchant before this sheriff Gildrim spoke up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*gulp*
"Locked up?" echos Karl, his voice squicking when he says that. That thought spurns him to a faster step of moving to the merchant.

Remove ads