• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Swashbuckler Handbook

Droid101

First Post
Anybody know the prestige class that specializes in using two longswords, and insulting his opponent? What is that class called?

Does anybody have the 3.0 Swashbuckler Handbook, or what??

Thanks!

Droid101

First Post
I swear I'm not crazy. I has all kinds of 3-level prestige classes. It gives rules on the flamberge sword, and the zwiehander, and there's a prestige class that uses different stances with teh zwiehander, getting different benefits.

I'm not crazy...

Chun-tzu

First Post
Maybe you're thinking about AEG's Swashbuckling Adventures book, which I think was part of their 7th Sea line. Not having read the book myself, I wouldn't know exactly what's in it.

Droid101

First Post
Chun-tzu said:
Maybe you're thinking about AEG's Swashbuckling Adventures book, which I think was part of their 7th Sea line. Not having read the book myself, I wouldn't know exactly what's in it.
I think you may have something. That's probably it.

Psimancer

First Post
Chun-tzu said:
Yep, thats it. Interesting book...

BSF

Explorer
Good book. It has some nice flavor throughout. Go figure - It is essentially 7th Seas for D20 from what I can tell. :)

I actually have a PC in my current campaign playing a Wanderer out of it. He wanted a skill based PC without the sneak attack or trap finding. I saw the wanderer in there and thought "that is more interesting then the Expert" so I told him to look it over. Felix has been quite an interesting character. :)

Maldur

First Post
the classes ad prestige classes in that book are very ineresting. some might need some tweaking, as they are made for a non-magic items enviroment, while they tried to keep the same "power"as standard d&d. If you do add magic items, some classes can be very powerfull indeed.

Remove ads