• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword and Fist (Kickin' it old school)

Mellubb

First Post
I would like to propose the Prc Devoted Defender from Sword and Fist. It does not need to be updated I don't think. But I think it would be a perfect fit for my character links. I know that PrC levels are way in the future but I would like something to shoot for.

Bront

The man with the probe
I would tend to suggest avoiding the headache of using cross edition stuff, even if it's 3.0 which is mostly compatible.

That said, I don't remember anything about that PrC.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Devoted Defender has some nasty 'sploits IIRC, mostly with the combination of two DD's who declare each other their "charge". Don't have S&F nearby, however. So, I'm with Bront with an inkling towards not liking.

Anything similar in 3.5?

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Devoted Defender has some nasty 'sploits IIRC, mostly with the combination of two DD's who declare each other their "charge". Don't have S&F nearby, however. So, I'm with Bront with an inkling towards not liking.

Anything similar in 3.5?
Drive-by comment (little time right now): The Knight has some abilities that are reasonably similar and less exploitable. Did we vote that in with the caveat that the obviously mind-affecting abilities be declared [Mind-Affecting]? I think we did.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Drive-by comment (little time right now): The Knight has some abilities that are reasonably similar and less exploitable. Did we vote that in with the caveat that the obviously mind-affecting abilities be declared [Mind-Affecting]? I think we did.
It's in the rules thread, so I hope so.

Remove ads