Sword and Sorcery Saga v. 1.02 and NEW Adventure Conversion!

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The_Gneech said:
My sword-and-sorcery conversion of SWSE is ready for perusal here:

http://www.suburbanjungle.com/saga_players_guide_web.pdf

Granted, it seems a little anti-climactic after the big 4E announcement, but still! Anybody out there who wants to take a look at it, try to break it, tell me what they like or hate about it, and so on, please do with my blessing and gratitude!

-The Gneech :cool:

Actually with your premission and if I can get a few players I'd like to do a playtest of it play by post.

Khuxan

First Post
Do High Men get illiteracy or Knowledge (literacy)? The document doesn't specify.

Also, there are three references to "buying X with skill points", which you might want to change to "select as a trained skill"

The_Gneech

Explorer
Khuxan said:
Do High Men get illiteracy or Knowledge (literacy)? The document doesn't specify.

Also, there are three references to "buying X with skill points", which you might want to change to "select as a trained skill"

High men get Knowledge (Literacy). And you're right, re: selecting as a trained skill. I'll change that for the next round. :)

-The Gneech :cool:

damiller

Adventurer
I have only given it a quickly look, but THANK YOU very much for the time you have spent on this. I was going to start a Conan campaign, but could not bring myself to learn all those rules (of the Conan game). Now I have a SAGA conversion that will do the job BETTER.

THANKS A MILLION.

(Oh, and if you would like any art work for further updates, if you have any planned, I will gladly do them, as my way of saying thanks. Just pm me.)

d :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases