Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scotley

Hero
Aidan's power fills you all with with prowess and resistance even as the starknife provides a wound to one of the Ghouls.

Viridian snarls at the bites and snaps at the ghouls harrying him before his more controlled (if not civilized) side takes control. He savages the demon he clings to with the remaining attacks, his claws finding good purchase for tail swing before he moves out of the flanking situation and making room for other warriors. Blood drips from the wounds and the Demon growls in pain.

Normally Thorn would be all-in on going straight after the demon...but in this case the ghouls had to be taken care of. If one of them got paralyzed, they'd be helpless to defend themselves!

She reached down deep, to that sleeping light within her...the gift of the now-shattered Wardstones. Dim glowing runes appeared on her skin, the same markings as once marked the Stones themselves, gleaming dull red as they slid over and around her.

When Thorn moved, it was in defiance of the limits of flesh. Her bladed chain whipped around her like a thing alive...some kind of metal serpent that had eyes and a mind of its own, that snapped and parried when Thorn had no right to be able to. At the same time she was on the ghouls, slashing without mercy!

One of them is reduced to pile of rotting flesh on the floor.

Vakeva shifts to get a clear shot on the foul demon and ignores the Ghouls for the moment, seeing that Thorn at least was focused on them. Four arrows whir through the air into the room, three slamming into the creature's chest well above the little Kobold's head. The fourth pings from the flagstone between the thing's legs, narrowly missing Veridian. "Sorry, friend! Almost nicked you there!" The resounding thunk of arrows striking home is accompanied by howls of pain.

The remaining ghoul in reach in fixed on attacking Vir, but without the advantage provided by his companion he is less successful. But he does manage to lay a claw on him and though the wound is slight (3 points of damage) Vir feels a chill that causes his muscles to want to freeze in place. (DC13 fort save vs. paralysis)

The lights go out, (Darkness) and running footsteps can be heard as the demon disengages and flees.

OOC: All may act.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I will just assume I can or run out at full speed after the demon until I can see again

Viridian runs after the demon. No sense in letting the beast go to attack them at some later point. He must hope that others will manage to come to his aid. He snaps a bite immediately as the monster moves, ripping the flesh around demons knee.

He lets the momentum build for a moment before releasing the flesh. He keeps running after the demon and snaps again at it, launching himself as high as he could. Drawing upon the well of draconic might he woke up with, he manages another bite using his jump as the leverage and he bites deeply into demons flank, just above his armor. He trashes his head around, worrying at the flesh until it gives in and he falls on all fours, ready to pounce again.

[sblock=Actions]
Opportunity attack if normal darkness: [roll0] [roll1] attack: 34 for 9 damage
Stunning attack after running [roll2] [roll3] attack 23 for 10 damage and Fort DC 14 or stunned
Mythic ignores DR [roll4] [roll5] attack 26 for 11 damage (ignores DR)

NOTES:
Add 2 per attack if enemy is denied dex bonus
Add 2d6 if Boar Style applies: While using this style, once per round when you hit a single foe with two or more unarmed strikes, you can tear flesh. When you do, you deal 2d6 extra points of damage with the attack

I hit three times, not sure if it needs to be in single series of attacks, I hit in the same round twice (even if you ignore OA) - in that case additional damage applies to second attack.

Finally, if I need to move twice than the order in the round is: move, swift action for mythic action that includes move, attack.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

Mythic ignores DR [roll0] [roll1]
Crit Confirm [roll=Confirm]1d20+15] [roll2] - Ignore this one, for some reason I thought crit mod for natural attacks is 19-20

Last edited:

Neurotic

[roll0] - Ignore this one, for some reason I thought crit mod for natural attacks is 19-20

Last edited:

OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], you don't add tier to damage only to hit in the last attack. Could you please use OOC thread for rolling? Or, you know, some outside roller? Viridian will get another attack if I can see him.
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], I'm also interested if darkvision helps. Maybe I can hit Nulkineth on my turn? Unless he teleports or whatever.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Can I see in this dark or it is deeper dark?

GM: I was being specific. It is merely darkness, not deeper darkness, so unfortunately for my poor monster, nearly all of you can still see him in the lowered light level. He has moved to the doors north and opened them. He has partial cover from those of you still in the doorway. Will post a map later today.

"Viridian, take him down! You can do it! For the glory of The Queen."
The voice rings with power and little dragons muscles respond almost without thought biting again into the demon, causing further damage and bloodloss.

Adrian closes with the ghouls to support Thorn, but his focus is too much on the fleeing demon and he nearly impales the girl instead of the undead creature.

"Sorry, Thorn. I'll just move overthere!"

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Maintain inspire courage (round 2/16)
Swift: Decisive strike, Viridian gets extra attack that bypasses DR
Viridian bite attack and damage (no DR): 1D20+16 = [11]+16 = 27; 1D4+8 = [2]+8 = 10
Move: step close enough to attack one of the ghouls (with reach), but not to block the doorway for others. Enters the room if needed to see Nulkineth and Viridian.
NOTE: if he cannot enter without provoking, but he can see Nulkineth he will stay in the doorway, if he absolutely has to provoke to see them...well, he hopes he doesn't get hit :)

Standard: Spear Attack vs ghoul; piercing damage: 1D20+10 = [1]+10 = 11; 1D8+5 = [3]+5 = 8
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn gives Adrian an aggrived look, then twists around to lash at the other ghoul twice in quick succession, once with each end of the chain. She gives the instrument enough slack that with a flick of her wrists she causes it to wrap around an arm and a leg, hampering the undead monster's movements if she doesn't rip it apart outright.

(Full Attack on adjacent ghoul. Using Tangling Attack. If the attack hits, the ghoul not only takes damage but is Entangled for 1 turn. This means -2 to its attacks, and -4 to it's Dexterity; [roll0] for [roll1] and [roll2] for [roll3]. If the first attack misses, I will use another Tangling Attack on the second attack, otherwise I'll just use the one.)

Remove ads