• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

mleibrock

First Post
Good point, I will work on my wording to try and encourage your posting instead of just leaving you hanging as I did in my last post.

(OOC - I'm cool with larger scale game play, but don't pause the action for PC intervention if there's nothing for us to do... :) We could have an RP interlude if you like...but then set us up for it, like, "You've been on the march for five days and are sitting at the campfire with the officers when Sgt Wallaby asks..." and so on and so forth. Otherwise just jump us to the next Event of Note, I'd say.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon will spend time with the troops doing drills. He will be looking to find him a Lieutenant and who will make the best Sargents. Onced he has deturmined that, he puts his decision before his fellow companions as well as his reasons.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: For me, it just seems repetitive for you, the GMs to say 'you should take 10 days worth of food' and then for me to say, 'okay I go shop for 10 days of food.' Because, well, I don't think we're NOT going to bring 10 days of food in that case. However, you may want us to figure out what 'as much food as we can bring' actually is or what exactly we are bringing for nourishment. I don't know. With these large scale rules, which I have never used, I don't know exactly how much detail you want. If it's more important for us to move the army and have these big scale battles and whatever else, I'm not sure you also want someone to say 'I go to the market to shop for jerky and biscuits all 93 of our remaining Paladins plus the rest of us and also 100 gallons of water in red leather waterskins...' You know? I think just let us know how much detail you want.

Either way, while I can add my opinion to these large scale strategies neither myself nor Lia want to go all war games on anyone's ass. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

Banaq will ask Sir Sheldon for his help in appointing officers and will follow his recommendations probably 95% of the time, at least.

OOC: Queenie, going "all wargames on my ass" is probably not too advisable, because, while my ass does provide more room to maneuver now than it did when I was younger, the, ahh, "course hazards" may make such games unduly risky. That's all I have to say about that, and it's probably still too much.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Banaq will ask Sir Sheldon for his help in appointing officers and will follow his recommendations probably 95% of the time, at least.

OOC: Queenie, going "all wargames on my ass" is probably not too advisable, because, while my ass does provide more room to maneuver now than it did when I was younger, the, ahh, "course hazards" may make such games unduly risky. That's all I have to say about that, and it's probably still too much.

ooc: and he would rather not hear any cracks from the cheeky people of the peanut gallery.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Randlay is not likely to be interested in regular melee combat maneuvers. More ranged combat, or special forces and tactics. And I do not know that there is going to be any call to beak up our unit of 100 right now into smaller groups for that sort of thing.

mleibrock

First Post
Looking at the party's various characters, not all are provisioned for a long trip. We don't have to role-play out the purchasing of the supplies, but please add what you'd like to your character sheets and deduct appropriate funds.

(OOC - I'm here! hee hee...wasn't sure if we were open to post yet...I think we can assume we'll follow that advice to the letter :) What input do you, the GM's need from us at the moment? It seems like we're still kind of in 'big-focus' macro mode here, rather than interpersonal RP mode. Overworld map! What are our options? Route's mapped out, soldiers have their orders, we're provisioning to the max...I am unclear on what is left to be decided.)

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq's all set now! (I think??) He packed everything he could think of, 2 mules, a combat trained light horse, 8 weeks' food for himself and animals, and TWO (count 'em) kitchen sinks! He also got a large tent and paid 3x book price for it. And a back-up masterwork longsword, just in case. His expedition gear is listed separately on his sheet just below his other equipment.

Scott DeWar

since foraging for food isn't really an option in the Worldwound, you must carry your own food and water supplies.

Looking at the party's various characters, not all are provisioned for a long trip. We don't have to role-play out the purchasing of the supplies, but please add what you'd like to your character sheets and deduct appropriate funds.

Queen Galfrey's words come to the mind of the paladin as he searches for supplies.

[sblock=supplies list]
field supplies:
Horse, heavy war-trained 300 gp [see lt riding horse, add simple advanced template] light riding horse
Donkey, mule or ass 8 gp
pack saddle 5 gp 15 lb
barding *4 price *2 weight
bit/bridle 2 gp 1 lb
feed 5 cp/day 10 lb/day
military saddle 20 gp 30 lb **
saddle bags 4 gp 8 lb capacity: 5 cubic ft./250 lb

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-Gallery-for-Wrath-of-Righteous#ixzz3PK1yisRg
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads