[SWRPG] Force User Reference sheet

DonAdam

Explorer
Here's a reference sheet I worked up for Force skills, Revised rules.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• forcereference.zip
    84.8 KB · Views: 116

DonAdam

Explorer
Todd-

Your sheet looks way nicer than mine, but I did notice a couple things about it worth mentioning:

1) You left off Drain Energy. I understand that it wouldn't be used much, so this may be intentional.
2) Move Object is supposed to move 4 * Force user level, not 4 + (that yen symbol is confusing though).
3) Any way you could get the sample object weight chart on there? If so, I would definitely switch to your sheet.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
DonAdam said:
Todd-

Your sheet looks way nicer than mine, but I did notice a couple things about it worth mentioning:

1) You left off Drain Energy. I understand that it wouldn't be used much, so this may be intentional.

Oopsie! forgot that one, thanks for the heads up.

2) Move Object is supposed to move 4 * Force user level, not 4 + (that yen symbol is confusing though).

See now, when we were playing the other day, that came up. My freind J.C. said he read on the wizards boards that it was suposed to be plus. -guess I'll have to do a bit of research to find out.

3) Any way you could get the sample object weight chart on there? If so, I would definitely switch to your sheet.

I doubt there will be room after I get drain energy on, but I also plan on adding another page, for the back for all the force feats, so who knows?

Thanks for the comments though.

Remove ads