[SWSE] A New Fear (OOC)

JediJake

First Post
Thats cool, we will probably have just the one fight and then a quick escape scene. I'd like to get started at 7:30 sharp so we can finish everything. Please forgive my inability to make a map.

JediJake

First Post
Hiatus

Well I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just going to say it. Wit all the schedule changes and work and all the other bits to life. I think we ought to take a semi short hiatus. I'm suggesting a few month break so that our schedules can be re worked, I can figure out which job I want to court and other life decisions. I would like to continue playing. But I haven't been able to give it a whole lot of consideration lately and that should change. In a month or two we can revisit the game and maybe grab some new blood. And in addition I need to cancel tonights game. Good luck at the meet.

ffanxii4ever

First Post
Well I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just going to say it. Wit all the schedule changes and work and all the other bits to life. I think we ought to take a semi short hiatus. I'm suggesting a few month break so that our schedules can be re worked, I can figure out which job I want to court and other life decisions. I would like to continue playing. But I haven't been able to give it a whole lot of consideration lately and that should change. In a month or two we can revisit the game and maybe grab some new blood. And in addition I need to cancel tonights game. Good luck at the meet.

Awww... oh well, can't say I didn't see this coming

Well best of luck and all that jazz, and hopefully talk to you all in a couple of months

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases