[SWSE] Strike hard for the Adamant!

possum

First Post
Chase nods his agreement to Sonja and Gareth and checks the ammunition remaining in his blaster rifle. "Never faced one of Dooku's acolytes," the ARC says to the others. "But there's better time than now..."

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC: Hi all. I haven't been able to devote the kind of time and, frankly, interest to this game that it (and you) deserve. It's been like that for a while, and if you count the days since the last post you can see that this just isn't working. I work enough during the week that, when I come home, I often times just forget that this game is going on. That's not good enough for me, so I'm stepping out officially. While we could push forward to the last encounter, I don't think we've gelled as a group enough that it would be worth it: it's not a symbolic close to a fantastic game, it's merely everyone involved pushing forward just because.

I've got so many other projects on the go that I can't keep this one up to the standard that I would like to. It is entirely in light of that fact. I'm not interested in putting my finite creative energies towards this project (which won't get published, and is a Lucasfilm game which I've basically lost interest in supporting due to the horrible way the franchise has been treated) when I've got other, personal projects I'd rather commit my energies towards.

I'm also stepping away from my M&M game for the same reason, I just can't see it going anywhere COMPARED TO the personal projects I'm focused on.

You folks have been great, and I'd like to specially thank Perrin Miller for teaching me more about the system and gaming in general.

If I was a player I'd keep going, but I can't GM three games pbp, write a novel, write modules for sale, and GM my home game all at once.

Thank you for your interest.

possum

First Post
OOC: Hi all. I haven't been able to devote the kind of time and, frankly, interest to this game that it (and you) deserve. It's been like that for a while, and if you count the days since the last post you can see that this just isn't working. I work enough during the week that, when I come home, I often times just forget that this game is going on. That's not good enough for me, so I'm stepping out officially. While we could push forward to the last encounter, I don't think we've gelled as a group enough that it would be worth it: it's not a symbolic close to a fantastic game, it's merely everyone involved pushing forward just because.

I've got so many other projects on the go that I can't keep this one up to the standard that I would like to. It is entirely in light of that fact. I'm not interested in putting my finite creative energies towards this project (which won't get published, and is a Lucasfilm game which I've basically lost interest in supporting due to the horrible way the franchise has been treated) when I've got other, personal projects I'd rather commit my energies towards.

I'm also stepping away from my M&M game for the same reason, I just can't see it going anywhere COMPARED TO the personal projects I'm focused on.

You folks have been great, and I'd like to specially thank Perrin Miller for teaching me more about the system and gaming in general.

If I was a player I'd keep going, but I can't GM three games pbp, write a novel, write modules for sale, and GM my home game all at once.

Thank you for your interest.

Thanks for starting the game up. It was fun while it lasted.

fireinthedust

Explorer
when I get my gaming company together I'll have a better answer for that question, for me. I'm at the point where I just can't GM any more than I am right now. I could play, for example, and if we kept this game going I'd love to step in as a player; but I think we'd need to recruit a new player as a GM. I can't do it, and it'd be beside the point to have perrinmiller or any of you folks take it over.

And what do you mean the last? You bought the books, right? :D

Remove ads