• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

synDCon 2010 - MD, DC, VA

D'karr

Adventurer
Don't forget to cover your Valentine's Day affairs too!

Good idea. So many events, and I've had so little time to cover them all.

Valentine's day events by Geek's Dream Girl.

All to support a good cause the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

E. Foley (Geek's Dream Girl) brings her expertise in dating matters to the forefront. The Dating Doctor events allow you to have a one-on-one advice session to improve your dating opportunities. The 15 minute quick consults help to get your dating life on track. She can give pointers on your on-line profile, advice on what to write to people that interest you, or even help solve that pesky problem you've been having with your significant other.

E. will also host speed dating sessions. Are you looking for a fun way to meet other singles without the agony of the bar scene, personal ads, or unsuccessful blind dates set up for you by your well-intentioned friends? Speed dating is the perfect way for you to have one-on-one "mini-dates" with singles of the opposite sex in one evening.

When we begin the event, you'll take a seat at your own private table with your first "date". You'll spend the first few minutes listening to our amusing spiel and an explanation of how the event works. You'll spend anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes (depending on the number of couples attending) gabbing and discovering the extraordinary chemical attraction you hold for each other.

At the end of the round, we'll ring a bell and you rotate to the next table. This is done for the entire event (with a short intermission halfway through) until you have met all the attendees. You'll have a note sheet to record notes about the people you meet and a selection sheet where you can indicate the people with whom you'd like further contact.

At the end of the event your host will collect your selection sheets and then process your matches. If two people mutually select each other, it's a match! Within 24 hours you'll receive an E-mail listing the contact information of the people with whom you've matched. It's then up to you to contact your matches!

So there you have it. Some Valentine's Day Events.

MarauderX

Explorer
Does anyone have the LFR adventure "CORM1-06 Curse of the Queen of Thrones?"
I'll be running it on Monday and I have the time now to prepare.
Let me know if I need to get from the RPGA site and share it with others.

D'karr

Adventurer
Does anyone have the LFR adventure "CORM1-06 Curse of the Queen of Thrones?"
I'll be running it on Monday and I have the time now to prepare.
Let me know if I need to get from the RPGA site and share it with others.

Sent to you by separate e-mail.

Thanks,
-Vic

D'karr

Adventurer
The convention was a lot of fun. I'm still recovering from the sleep deprivation. I'll be posting lots of pictures within the next few days.

Thanks,
-Vic Morales
Gamers' Syndicate

Remove ads