D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (IC)

sithramir

First Post
OOC: I am here. Was just awaiting the scouting after Taranis had slain the sleeping toads.

Taranis awaits word from the familiar scout and will move stealthily forward.
[Roll=stealth]1d20+5[/roll]

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"So did yer pet discover any threats?" Thain asks the wizard, obviously unsure of how communication between a mage and his familiar works. "Or do you need to ask him in Rattish?"

The dwarf holds his position, awaiting Thadeous' reply before making any further moves towards the oathouse.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Thadeous' senses are roused by Thains questioning. "There is something big at the top of the tower and there is a collapsed section of the wall, there" he points. "There are stepping stones in the moat leading up to it and there are tracks all around."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Meadowlark is not stealthy. She is direct -- a product of her childhood tending sheep, when words needed to be used, they were used directly and with truth. She is not subtle. She will walk in the front unless anyone with stealth abilities tells her to let them go first. There will be no sneaking about if Meadowlark leads.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thain Thunderthump

"So what's keeping us from barging in and confronting those buggers?" Thain asks, just before he sees Taranis stealthily move ahead. "Alright, you go ahead and scout, we'll follow ye!"

OOC: I imagine Taranis on stealthy-scouting duty, followed by the rest of the gang. Perhaps Kestrel wants to scout as well? Thain will be somewhere in the front, ready to defend or heal allies. Probably just behind Meadowlark. Unless of course it would be wiser to have the cleric protecting the rear; in that case, let me know!

Skarsgard

Explorer
"I don't know, but maybe the side entrance is a bolt hole of some kind?" Thadeous assumes his position behind next to Thain. "It might give us an opportunity to enter undetected?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Something big at the top of the tower," Kestrel repeats, thinking. "There's no easy way up there on foot. Probably a flier. Before we go charging in, lets see if there's a way to even the odds a bit."

She surveys the area, looking for cover they could take to force a flying creature to engage on the ground. Is there enough left of the old keep or moathouse to duck into? Or are the trees thick enough and close enough to go under?

Remove ads