• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tabris gets mauled by Kendaz...multiple times..

Darkwolf

First Post
<Darkwolf> stats please
<Kendaz> coming up
<Tabris> Thug 2
<Tabris> Sig Style(Thorn),Gang Member(N/A),Dirty Trick
<Kendaz> heh
<Kendaz> you just copied what I told you
<Kendaz> hehe
<Tabris> yes
<Tabris> lol
<Tabris> im really lazy
<Kendaz> Kendaz the Phoenix of the Hell Swamp
<Kendaz> Member of the Team Rocket Volcano Gang
<Kendaz> Boss of the Hell Swamp gang
<Kendaz> Gang Boss 3
<Kendaz> 4-12 Yen 4
<Kendaz> quote:
<Kendaz> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Kendaz>
<Kendaz> Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
<Kendaz> Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano)
<Kendaz> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: I find your sibling to be diseased, your school to be lewd, and your punch to be irrelevant.
<Tabris> i only got 3 hours sleep last night so i am trying to avoid doing stuff
<Kendaz> heh
<Kendaz> cool
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the delta west of Mount Kachi on the dusk of the lotus blossom.
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> Kendaz: I find your sibling to be diseased, your school to be lewd, and your punch to be irrelevant.
<Kendaz> generate an insult tavris
<Kendaz> "!mb ybinsult
<Kendaz> without the "
<Tabris> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Tabris: I find your son to be incredibly childish, your school to be irrelevant, and your chi to
be hilarious.
<Darkwolf> insults Tabris
<Kendaz> set length and style Tabris
<Tabris> ok
<Tabris> 3 flag speed
<Darkwolf> MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the delta west of Mount Kachi on the dusk of the lotus blossom.
<Kendaz> you first my frien
<Kendaz> d
<Kendaz> heh
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The panther spins facing the steppes; falls next to the quickening of the battlements!
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The turtle swims facing the savanna; negates the violence of the vermin!
<Kendaz> done
<Darkwolf> turtles swim more often than panthers spin....Point Kendaz
<Kendaz> still you Tabris
<Darkwolf> 1 Kendaz; 0 Tabris
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The phoenix devours the spring; wards off the kick of the stone!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> poing
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The staff thrusts the ruins; conceals the slash of the cat and dexterously redirects the descent of the ki!
<Darkwolf> autopoint Kendaz
<Kendaz> Done (I wish I had a PB right now)
<Darkwolf> 2 Kendaz; 0 Tabris
<Kendaz> still you
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The phoenix assails the swamp; fends off the punch of the steam!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> double poing
<Darkwolf> match Kendaz
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The dagger decimates the ricefield; scatters the roar of the stone!
<Kendaz> go again?
<Darkwolf> unless he got a thorn move...
<Darkwolf> which he didnt
<Kendaz> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: I find your Lady and your cat to be mad, your fish pond to be tattered, and your teachings to be callused.
<Kendaz> heh
<Kendaz> Glad Tabris isn't in Meowth's Ganf
<Kendaz> Glad Tabris isn't in Meowth's Gang
<Tabris> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Tabris: I find your uncle to be nonexistant, your castle to be odd, and your experience to be careless.
<Darkwolf> insults Kendaz
<Kendaz> 3 Flag speed strat
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the mesa north-west of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the dusk of the mongoose.
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 1: The chimera invades the palace; grasps the roar of the lightbeam!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 2: The hammer vanquishes the well; conceals the violence of the comet!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion nails the wetlands; avoids the tempest of the clouds!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 4: The panther blasts the ricefield; waves away the descent of the clouds!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw punches in the midst of the fountain; silences the assailment of the steam!
<Kendaz> type /msg MeowthBot ybhand
<Kendaz> then highlight what the bot spits out
<Kendaz> and paste it here
<Darkwolf> this is going to have to be my last fight for a few..
<Kendaz> k
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 1: The gold fist prances within the spring; shields the violence of the rosewood!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 2: The toad breaks the palace; silences the terror of the fell dagger!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger swims within the glade as it skillfully rends the canine; waves away the speed of the water!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger impales the tower; defends against the rolling of the wyrm!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 5: The raven devours the ricefield and illuminates the comet; parts the efforts of the orchid!
<Kendaz> you first Tabris
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 1: The gold fist prances within the spring; shields the violence of the rosewood!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 2: The toad breaks the palace; silences the terror of the fell dagger!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger swims within the glade as it skillfully rends the canine; waves away the speed of the water!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger impales the tower; defends against the rolling of the wyrm!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 5: The raven devours the ricefield and illuminates the comet; parts the efforts of the orchid!
<Tabris> damit
<Kendaz> highlight the one you want and press ctrl+v
<Tabris> ok
<Tabris> The dagger impales the tower; defends against the rolling of the wyrm!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> The hammer vanquishes the well; conceals the violence of the comet!
<Kendaz> done
<Darkwolf> I like the synergy of Tabris' move...
<Darkwolf> Point Tabris
<Darkwolf> 1 flag Tabris; 0 flags Kendaz
<Tabris> The toad breaks the palace; silences the terror of the fell dagger!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> The panther blasts the ricefield; waves away the descent of the clouds!
<Kendaz> done
<Darkwolf> hmm....breaks is much better than blasts....you can blast all you want..and it may do absolutely nothing...
<Darkwolf> Point Tabris; 2 flags Tabris; 0 flags Kendaz
<Tabris> The raven devours the ricefield and illuminates the comet; parts the efforts of the orchid!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> DT
<Darkwolf> go Kendaz
<Kendaz> still him
<Kendaz> oops
<Kendaz> me it is
<Darkwolf> new hands first though
<Kendaz> sorry
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 1: The crane assails the plain; protects against the speed of the rainbow!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom fiercely devastates the plain; averts the energy of the lily!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 3: The staff suddenly vanquishes the cemetery; scatters the gaze of the four winds!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger tramples the temple; shields the stab of the rain!
<Kendaz> <MeowthBot> 5: The dragon falls with the palace; wards off the rolling of the sunflower!
<Kendaz> hand Tabris
*** GoblinKing has joined #ybfight
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 1: The snake swims near the river; redirects the motion of the steel!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick drowns the ricefield; guards against the beauty of the snow and elegantly waves away the tempest of the rain!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 3: The tree slaughters the steppes; dominates the kick of the moon!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 4: The manta ray quells the ruins; dominates the efforts of the canine!
<Tabris> <MeowthBot> 5: The spear sweeps next to the garden; redirects the thrust of the cat!
<Darkwolf> Kendaz is first...
<Kendaz> The lotus blossom fiercely devastates the plain; averts the energy of the lily!
<Kendaz> Done
<Kendaz> go Tabris
<Tabris> The chopstick drowns the ricefield; guards against the beauty of the snow and elegantly waves away the tempest of the rain!
<Darkwolf> hmm....
<Darkwolf> something doing something that doesn't make sense vs something doing something that doesn't make sense..
<Darkwolf> this one is going to have to go to Kendaz for the more damaging move...even if it doesn't make sense
<Darkwolf> Point Kendaz; 2 flags Tabris; 1 Kendaz
<Kendaz> The staff suddenly vanquishes the cemetery; scatters the gaze of the four winds!
<Kendaz> done
<Tabris> The tree slaughters the steppes; dominates the kick of the moon!
<Tabris> done
<Darkwolf> hmm....point to Kendaz for the surprise factor....
<Darkwolf> 2 flags all
<Kendaz> The crane assails the plain; protects against the speed of the rainbow!
<Kendaz> ST:plain
<Kendaz> Done
<Tabris> The snake swims near the river; redirects the motion of the steel!
<Tabris> done
<Darkwolf> (proper response to that should have been dirty trick, I think...we'll see if it hurts you)
<Darkwolf> hmmm.....snakes can swim....and there could be bodies of water near a river...
<Darkwolf> cranes can assail plains for food....
<Darkwolf> points and match Kendaz
<Kendaz> ok
<Kendaz> yah!
<Kendaz> gang lord
<Kendaz> i think
<Darkwolf> Kendaz - gang lord 0...
<Darkwolf> Tabris Thug 0
<Kendaz> I'll get GK to judge this one Tabris
<Kendaz> since DW will be away
<Tabris> ok
<Darkwolf> Kendaz gets a useless sneaky truck
<Kendaz> nope
<Kendaz> DT
<Kendaz> already had ST
<Darkwolf> Kendaz ahh...tier 4
<Kendaz> Sig Loc,DT,Gang Member
<Kendaz> yep
<Darkwolf> I don't know the yaks off the top of my head...
<Kendaz> nor do I
<Darkwolf> sig loc = plains..
<Kendaz> had to go check
<Kendaz> I go edit my stats
<Kendaz> back in a sec Tabris
<Darkwolf> ok...back in 10 or so...
<Tabris> ok
<Kendaz> you can beat me up then
<Kendaz> I am the second highest Yakuza ever
<Kendaz> heh
<Kendaz> that's so very sad
<Tabris> lol
<GoblinKing> Deathstalker is coming...
<Kendaz> he just got beaten
<Kendaz> grr
<Kendaz> you just screwed up my perfect gang record
<Kendaz> :p
<Tabris> ok so are we ready?
<Kendaz> yep
<GoblinKing> brb - grabbing coffee
<Kendaz> getting stats now
<Kendaz> k
<Tabris> k
<Kendaz> I'll take this record to update my gang standing
<GoblinKing> back
<Kendaz> k
<Tabris> so is we ready to fight?
<Kendaz> back in a sec
<Kendaz> made some mistakes
<Kendaz> and getting stats
<Tabris> ok ill take this time to pee
<Kendaz> k
<Tabris> ok lets go
<GoblinKing> Match Kendaz
<GoblinKing> Peter the Peon's up now
<Tabris> hurry i gtg soon
<GoblinKing> OK, ignore my stupidity them
<GoblinKing> stats please
<Tabris> Thug 0
<Kendaz> Kendaz the Phoenix of the Volcanic Plains and Hell Swamp
<Kendaz> Member of the Team Rocket Island Gang
<Kendaz> Boss of the Hell Swamp gang
<Kendaz> Gang Lord 0
<Kendaz> 6-12 Yen 4
<Kendaz> quote:
<Kendaz> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Kendaz>
<Kendaz> Thug: Signature Style (Phoenix),Gang Member (Hells),Dirty Trick
<Kendaz> Gang Boss: Signature Location (Swamp),Sneaky Trick,Gang Member(Volcano)
<Kendaz> Gang Lord: Signature Location (Plains), Gang Member(Island), Dirty Trick
<Tabris> Sig Style(Thorn),Gang Member(N/A),Dirty Trick
<Kendaz> oops need to change some of that
<Kendaz> but that can be done later
<Kendaz> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: I find your spouse to be awful, your dojo to be useless, and your skill to be dormant.
<Tabris> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Tabris: I find your guard to be arrogant, your building to be odd, and your victories to be clumsy.
<GoblinKing> an odd building is more amusing than a useless one
<GoblinKing> insults Tabris
<Tabris> 3 flag speed
<Kendaz> you first
<GoblinKing> !mb master
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ruins south-east of Shangtung Mountain on the evening of the fox.
<GoblinKing> Tabris?
<Tabris> sry
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The chimera falls by the madlands; silences the efforts of the body!
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The wolf leaps over the badlands; absorbs the onslaught of the cat!
<Kendaz> done
*** Retrieving #ybfight info...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || <Darkwolf> Is this a fight or a circus show? || Tabris v Kendaz'
<GoblinKing> Hmmm. Kendaz by a whisker
<Kendaz> Circus Show of Cause
<Kendaz> I am showing off all the beasties that live in my locations
<GoblinKing> 1K 0T
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The thunder slays the badlands; defends against the touch of the reptile!
<Tabris> done
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The rabbit poetically shreds the ruins as it impales the Citadel of Lord Lao; negates the rising of the eyes!
<Kendaz> done
<Kendaz> that's one heck of a rabbit
<GoblinKing> It most certainly is.
<GoblinKing> 2K 0T
<Tabris> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Tabris: The chopstick moves facing the wastelands; grasps the tempest of the stone!
<Tabris> done
<Darkwolf> (The rabbit poetically shreds the necks; negates the charge of King Arthur!)
<Kendaz> lol
<Kendaz> ;)
<Kendaz> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kendaz: The mantis tracks below the desert; shields the assailment of the wyrm!
<Kendaz> done
<GoblinKing> I think chopstiks leave fairly obvious trails, even while facing the wastelands
<GoblinKing> So a mantis could track successfully
<GoblinKing> 3K 0T
<Darkwolf> (which should be match Kendaz)
<GoblinKing> yep
<Tabris> ahhh well so match is over?
<GoblinKing> yes

Remove ads