• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Take Adventure into the trenches of the second Weird War

Capn Charlie

Explorer
I have just uploaded Take Adventure into the trenches of the second Weird War to the downloads area.

In 1942, war rages across Europe, Asia and Africa. To the Allies, it seems like no end is in sight, and victory is far from certain. From where we sit, we know how it will all turn out... or do we?

The Thule Society of occultists work in secret to create an army of the dead, and bind demons to the war effort, nazi scientists labor to create weapons of war for which the allies will have no answer. Ancient egyptian gods, monsters of legend, even meddling alien life from other worlds are drawn to the fray as the World goes to War. Fortunately, the Allies have one good hope to work in the shadows fighting forces that no normal army can answer... You!

Meet the agents of the Department of Supernatural Defense...

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Capn Charlie

Explorer
I always love adding a supernatural component to World War I and II. I'll give it a look!

I have an upcoming one shot mega dungeon where the characters are raiding a castle on the rhine that is a secret nazi research facility, these are the characters for that. I considered, briefly, making a system with classes and levels, but in the end just didn't see the point. I decided on a good power level (level 8) and hand built each character accordingly. There is a little power disparity, and they are not quite where a normal level 8 character is, but given the setting it seems fine.

Behlial953

Villager
I have just uploaded Take Adventure into the trenches of the second Weird War to the downloads area.

In 1942, war rages across Europe, Asia and Africa. To the Allies, it seems like no end is in sight, and victory is far from certain. From where we sit, we know how it will all turn out... or do we?

The Thule Society of occultists work in secret to create an army of the dead, and bind demons to the war effort, nazi scientists labor to create weapons of war for which the allies will have no answer. Ancient egyptian gods, monsters of legend, even meddling alien life from other worlds are drawn to the fray as the World goes to War. Fortunately, the Allies have one good hope to work in the shadows fighting forces that no normal army can answer... You!

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.
Download doesn’t seem to be there anymore.

Behlial953

Villager

Download link seems to be broken

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads