• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Take Another Peek At A TOUCH OF CLASS!

We're nearly two weeks into this Kickstarter, and we're doing phenomenally well! I thought you might enjoy a few photos of my copies of A Touch of Class. As I mentioned on the main Kickstarter page, the book is finished and ready to go out as soon as the Kickstarter ends. No waiting around for this one! 7 new classes in the full-colour softcover book, and 45 new subclasses in 19 bonus PDFs, for 5th Edition!

We're nearly two weeks into this Kickstarter, and we're doing phenomenally well! I thought you might enjoy a few photos of my copies of A Touch of Class. As I mentioned on the main Kickstarter page, the book is finished and ready to go out as soon as the Kickstarter ends. No waiting around for this one! 7 new classes in the full-colour softcover book, and 45 new subclasses in 19 bonus PDFs, for 5th Edition!

C9cut_JWsAAVn6_.jpg
C9cut_CW0AAAKg7.jpg
C9cut_QXYAAjE9a.jpg
C9cut_SXUAAIbU5.jpg

Remove ads

Remove ads