Taking a dinky winky break

Sidran

First Post
Just for a few days to recoup from a flue,

G'baal I still am reading your stuff but I don't feel to much like being creative at this moment so if you need anything ask me here and I will reply.

For the rest of you goes the same.

Sid

G'baal

First Post
Well, ok then. Though when you slow down Im guessing Im gonna slow down a bit to for the fact that you are my number one supporter so far. Anyways, its ok though because Im posting up some other non DF related stuff in the other forums. I am also still creating some new fiends for DF and will add them soon enough. Yogi I think is almost completet save for a few things I need to add (which I need to study the book for). Any ideas I get for Yogi though Ill post in Yogis history thread. Till you are better...

G'baal

First Post
Whoa, sorry there...Ive been kept away from this site by my computer for a long time it seems. I am back and posting now though ok (stupid machine). I can FINALLY post again! Im back and ready!

Priest

First Post
I do not know if you saw it but this is my new sig (sidran has been going for a long time need something new)

G'baal

First Post
No problem. As long as you let me know, then I still know who you are. Check out the latest posts to ok. Oh yeah, where is everyone? This place is DEAD!

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
G'baal said:
No problem. As long as you let me know, then I still know who you are. Check out the latest posts to ok. Oh yeah, where is everyone? This place is DEAD!

busy busy busy with other projects.....haven't see TBR or anyone else post in eons....only a handful..

G'baal

First Post
Hehe, look at me though...Im working on projects in three different gaming SYSTEMS and I am still helping out with DF! Oh well, life does cause some stress on creativity also...I had to have a break there a while back due to life. I understand. Just thought itd say its dead and get people posting...hehe, nice trick dont you think? Not like it worked.

G'baal

First Post
Here I am again all alone. Well, I guess Ill try to keep things moving along...even if its at a crawl, itll still be moving. As soon as anyone comes back PLEASE take a look at the posts you have not read and if need be, reply. Thanks.

Remove ads