Taking Nominees for Most Anticipated RPG of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we do every year, I'm taking nominees for the big public poll. A game will only be in the big poll if it is nominated here. What's your most anticipated RPG of 2018? Rules - as always - it must be a standalone RPG. NOT a supplement, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory. It must be scheduled for release in 2018. If they were coming out in 2018, Dungeons & Dragons would count; Xanathar's Guide would not. Taking nominations for one week. Post your nomination as a reply below.
Please don't nominate your own game or one you’re affiliated with.

1_trudvang.jpg

Last year's winner was Trudvang Chronicles from RiotMinds (pictured above). You can see last year's top 10 here. The previous year it was Rifts for Savage Worlds. And yes, Conan appeared three years running.

113th AgeStar Wars Force & DestinyRifts for Savage WorldsTrudvang Chronicles
2NumeneraDeluxe Exalted 3rd EditionMutant Crawl ClassicsTales from the Loop
3Star Wars Edge of the EmpireUnified Rolemaster7th Sea 2nd EditionKult: Divinity Lost
4Shadowrun 5th EditionConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfStar Trek Adventures
5Call of Cthulhu 7th EditionDeluxe Tunnels & TrollsDCC LankhmarConan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
6FireflyBarbarians of Lemuria: Mythic EditionRuneQuest 4Starfinder
7Fate CoreFeng Shui 2Torg: EternityWitcher
8HillfolkFantasy AGEBlue Rose AGECoriolis
9TorchbearerParanoiaParanoiaDelta Green Roleplaying Game
10-Shadows of the Demon LordDelta GreenAstonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2E
[FONT=&quot]SaveSave[/FONT]

aramis erak

Legend
Genesys by Fantasy Flight Games.

I love the narrative play mechanics and the character progression mechanics using specializations that allow you mix-match/dabble wherever the story takes you.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

It's out. My FLGS has my copy behind the counter.

Edit: picked it up this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

lxqueen

Explorer
Gotta be these two for me.

1. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e
2. Flash Gordon (since Rifts appeared as a setting option so there's precedent)

Razz0putin

Explorer
Got to go with Torg eternity. I have the pdf from kickstarter but it's not looking to be out proper until febuary.

Bill Mize

Villager
WFRPG 4th Edition for me.

Considering the 2 main books have been released to Kickstarter backers (not sure about the retail channels), I'd classify Delta Green as having been released in 2017.

But, but, I want my 2 volume slipcased hardcover editions!

- Bill

Zansy

Explorer
You guys seem to be forgetting that Scratchpad Publishing's DUSK CITY OUTLAWS is due roughly February 2018! I had the chance to run the game a two or three times with the prereleased rules (as in, during the KS campaign, but before the game's official launch), and it runs like a river. I recommend it for anyone who needs to host a game in short notice, or who finds being a DM as incredibly difficult. Insanely creative, dynamic, easy to learn, and the players keep asking for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases