D&D 3E/3.5 Talents and Flaws

Aluvial

Explorer
I was wondering if anyone had a good compiled list of Talents and Flaws concepts that were based on rules from the Unearthed Arcana (or Arcana Unearthed, I can't remember).

I found a good flaw list here and it mentions the Tome of Talents, which I cannot find.

Does anyone have a list of Talents?

Thanks,

Aluvial

Aluvial

Explorer
I can't remember to be honest. I have a list that says if you take a Flaw, you get a Talent. The Talents all had to be taken at 1st level. Here are a few of them on the list that I have. I just can't recall where this system is.

Endurance

You are heartier than others.

Prerequisite:
Character level 1st only

Benefit: Your Con score is considered 8 higher for purposes of determining run durations, holding your breath, and Con checks related to the same.

Entrained Soul

You are resistant to negative energy effects.

Prerequisite:
Character level 1st only

Benefit: You gain SR 15 + character level against effects that cause negative levels. If an attacker does not have a caster level, use his HD.

Fast Healer

When you rest, you heal faster than others.

Prerequisite: Character Level 1st only

Benefit: The character heals at 1.5 times the normal rate (which is 1 HP per level/per day). So an 8th level character with this talent heals 12 HP per day rather than 8. With the help of a healer making a Heal check, the character would heal 24 HP rather than 16.

Fast Reaction

You react quicker than others.

Prerequisite:
Character level 1st only

Benefit: When a person is surprised, he may make an initiative check. If the check beats all the initiatives of the surprising party, then you may act in the surprise round. You act at the end of the surprise round, and must reroll your initiative for the following rounds.

Aluvial

Explorer
I can't remember to be honest. I have a list that says if you take a Flaw, you get a Talent. The Talents all had to be taken at 1st level. Here are a few of them on the list that I have. I just can't recall where this system is.
I don't know if the list came from Dragon Magazines, or from UA. A lot of these look homebrewed, but I don't believe I made them up.

Remove ads