Tales from the Loop Trailer

The original art book by Simon Stålenhag inspired an RPG, and now a TV show. Comes out April 3rd on Amazon. "Inspired by the wondrous paintings of Simon Stålenhag, Tales from the Loop explores the mind-bending adventures of the people who live above the Loop, a machine built to unlock and explore the mysteries of the universe – making things previously relegated to science fiction, possible."...

The original art book by Simon Stålenhag inspired an RPG, and now a TV show. Comes out April 3rd on Amazon. "Inspired by the wondrous paintings of Simon Stålenhag, Tales from the Loop explores the mind-bending adventures of the people who live above the Loop, a machine built to unlock and explore the mysteries of the universe – making things previously relegated to science fiction, possible."

The show is based on the original art book, not the RPG (which is also based on the original art book).

I have missed the dinosaurs in the trailer. Haven't you?

I am not too suprised. Tales from the Loop is a setting relatively easy to be adapted to the media.

Do you know what I think it's fun? I would bet Hasbro also wanted to have got their own "Tales from the Loop" or "Stranger Things" franchise. Maybe they could to get some idea from d20 Modern or "Dark*Matter".

Remove ads

Remove ads