• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Tales of Arcana RPCG now on Kickstarter (funded and ending on Jan. 1)

TalesofArcana

First Post
Hello, my name is Matt Knicl. I used to work as a writer for Wizards of the Coast on Magic: the Gathering and for a time, D&D. My roleplaying card game Tales of Arcana is on Kickstarter now and has reached funding with a few days left. The last stretch goal is to get 200 cards, the maximum that I can get for this sort of product.

In Tales of Arcana
players randomly generate characters with cards. It is meant to be an intro for new players to RPGs or as an alternative to other systems. The game, rules and a sample campaign are available at www dot TalesofArcana dot com. Please check it out and tell your friends. Even if it isn't a system for you, it might be for someone you know. Thank you for your time.

(Also I am unable to post links, so if some kind citizen could post them below that would be much appreciated!)

Attachments

• Thea Necropolis Tales of Arcana Kickstarter Banner Funded 2.png
    Thea Necropolis Tales of Arcana Kickstarter Banner Funded 2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 260
  • Tales of Arcana Cards.png
    Tales of Arcana Cards.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 269

TalesofArcana

First Post
Just an update, but last night we reached enough backers to upgrade the game to 200 cards! There are more stretch goals for additional races, and extra funds generated will go towards that goal.

Remove ads