• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Gottcha serow

Cyian folds up in himself trying to act as if his outburst hsd never happened. He doesn't want anyone to tell him to go, so he starts adjusting the strap of his helm that is sitting on the table.(He wouldn't have to keep adjusting it if he knew what he was doing lol.)

Edit : no poblem waitng til tuesday here thanks for letting us know (specially me i didn't want to get Cyian beat up lol)

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Alvar puts down his papers again and frowns. It is quickly becoming clear that this is a normal expression for him. "Gentlemen, please. The task I have in mind calls for a good many hands. There is no reason to bicker, and certainly none to touch steel. Let's at least try to pretend that we're civilized for a little while, shall we? Now, sit down and enjoy the free refreshments while I finish looking at these accounts. I don't mean to keep you waiting unnecessarily, but I think perhaps one or two more adventurers are called for before we begin to get into specifics."

ooc: More to the point, I'm still on the road and only occasionally connected, and I'd prefer to hold off on advancing until Tuesday or so. At that point, Alvar will lay out the details, and the players who are interested can decide if they have enough of a group to get started or if they need to drum up some help. Sorry to keep you waiting!

serow

First Post
covaithe said:
Now, sit down and enjoy the free refreshments while I finish looking at these accounts.
Ter-raen quietly obliges, pulling out a seat and sitting down. He spares another glance at the young man at the other table, before fixing his look down at the table. He waits quietly for Alvar's briefing to begin.

Trouvere

Explorer
Gildrim shakes his head at the squabbling adventurers. "Ah kin see hoo this wee ceilidh is gonnae end... daggers in th' back at nicht. Mark mah words."

serow

First Post
Trouvere said:
Ah kin see hoo this wee ceilidh is gonnae end... daggers in th' back at nicht. Mark mah words.
Ter-raen secretly hopes that the dwarf won't sign up for the job. Can't understand what he's saying.

Trouvere

Explorer
Gildrim turns to Ter-raen and clears his throat. "Ignore the soft-head human," he says in the guttural Orc tongue. "You're a big fellow. He's scared of you. He's frightened his sword isn't long enough, if you know what I mean. Now, orcs and dwarves don't see eye to eye in the main, but don't you think on that, either. You might be the misbegotten spawn of a monster, but I won't hold it against you. We'll get along fine." Gildrim beams, showing somewhat yellow teeth.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
ooc: that would surprise and scare Cyian what to do what to do???

Cyian jumps at the first harsh word spoken by the dwarf, he listens cuirously and then when Gildrim smiles he turns his head a little to see from the corner of his eye what the Half-orc will do. His hands grip the table till his nuckles turn white.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads