Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Velmont

First Post
"I wanted to help daddy, he just received a message from his Monemvassia office. He is just in the square outside." answers Salvador to Ashnar.

"Thank you." says proudly Salvador to Venus. "Hello Nurlan, it's been a while you visit us. I liked your story, you are a better storyteller than dad. Do you have any new story?" asks the boy.

At that moment the door open and a young man enter, followed by a slender wood elf in a heavy plate at the color of Gundar, which look odd for such creature. "I can't believe that I am doing that trade for that viper." exclamate the young man. "Lucky for him, he is under the protection of the prince."

The elf looks around and see Joe looking at them. He faintly smile. "My name is Hogarth, and this is Rinaldo."

"Oh, yeah, I was forgetting, sorry Joe. My name is Rinaldo di Senzio, the greatest merchant of magical items in Orussus, Monemvassia and Earling." tells the young man. He then looked surprised. "Irene. How are you? It's been an eon since we last met!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: it looks like all the players foir a gamne to form are here...now where is [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] ?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] He is still waiting on an answer to the question: Is there an updated list of judges to send adventures proposals to? Posted in the discussion thread about a month ago. But I am learning that things posted there take a while to getting around to. [/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Magical mishap my beard! Ye're a fairy girl now? An' Hogarth... 'haps it's this Dragonbreath, but Ah swear ye've lost a hun'red pounds. Get yerself o'er t'Edwyd's, mate, for the love o' the Mutt."

Velmont

First Post
"And he gain some pointy ears too..." adds Rinaldo. "This is a long story, but to resume it, there have been some kind of reincarnation implicated in that story. How are you, Razh?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Coming from the back room a tall, lanky human male makes his way towards the front door. A huge dog walks beside him. As he walks by all the new people he makes sure to check his sack a few times as if worried whatever is in there might have disappeared.

He and the dog exit the Red Dragon along with a few other people, possibly setting off on some new adventure in the lands of EnWorld.

[sblock=OOC] Need an exit post right? :p [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I don't think this many of us have gathered together in quite a while," Eanos says with a smile, shaking the hands of his old friends. "Irene, I think you must be a kind of good luck charm. Well met, all!"

rln

Explorer
A long overdue return

A richly dressed halfling half steps, half falls into the inn, a buxom halfling wench under each arm. He appears to be telling the ladies a story. "... an' then the 'ntire mountain... 'sploded! Woosh! Nuthin' left but Ogrin -- that'd be yours truly -- an' his stalwart...."

The halflings stagger to a halt in the middle of the common room. The one who spoke looks up at the inns customers and attempts to focus his vision as he finishes the sentence:

"...friends."

Remove ads