• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arken

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
Troi shrugs. "I dunno. Honestly, the more people we got, the smaller a percent each one of us gets, y'know? Tell ya what... y'can come along with us, for this one. But that's all - I gotta draw the line somewhere, as much as I don't like doin' that, and eight is pretty big, y'know? So let's just try not to get any more 'business partners', or whatnot, alright?"

"Agreed then and apologies for the difficulties. I promise I shall make it up to you in the future."

Velmont

First Post
Troi shrugs. "I dunno. Honestly, the more people we got, the smaller a percent each one of us gets, y'know? Tell ya what... y'can come along with us, for this one. But that's all - I gotta draw the line somewhere, as much as I don't like doin' that, and eight is pretty big, y'know? So let's just try not to get any more 'business partners', or whatnot, alright?"

"Thank you. I understand your reason and it's true a big group can be some trouble, at least on the share which get smaller, but at the same time, it is one more to share the wounds, so I hope it will be a good partnership we will have.

And Felix, I have an idea that you may like, but I'll talk to you about it later, when we will have time, I think Troi need to plan this trip and we better listen him."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Well... so far as planning goes, all I'm gonna say right now is that we should probably head out tomorrow morning." Troi says. "If there's anything else that needs to be added, I'll do it then. And we're meetin' here, though that's somewhat a given..."

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar smiles at Sturm as he enters the bar, noticing a kindred spirit, of sorts. He throws the last of his darts into the dartboard, the force of his throw causing the board to begin to sway precariously back and forth. The large dwarf thenheads over towards the table with Sturm, Torindel, and Ned.

He pauses to take a look at Ned's drawing of the dart.

"Aye, a mighty fine piece o' work that be, lad. Perhaps later I could comission ye to make some drawins of me other exploits."

Just as he speaks, the dartboard teeters off of its nail and begins to fall. Spinning quickly, Zumar flicks his wrist and sends two small blades flying from hidden folds in his clothing. The two blades fly towards the falling dartboard and slam through it into the wall, pinning it in place.

Grinning with a satisfied look on his face, Zumar offers himself a seat at the table.

"What say ye, boys? Anyone interested in takin on one o' those jobs o'er there on tha board?"

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
"That offer confined to that table? Im always looking for some fun. Dont want to but into your group though."

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar eyes the cleric up and down, his scarred face taking in Khaz's appearance.

"Aye, the offer stands to anyone who can handle themselves on the road. Yer a priest of Grendath, ye say? He's not one of those namby-pamby "thou shalt not kill" gods, are he? Last thing we need is bellyachin and moralizin when we just tryin to earn a livin'."

WhatKu

First Post
"Grendath is the god of Luck In Battle. Even the best of us need some luck when were fighting, and Grendath helps us out. Hes been good to me so far, Im not dead yet. I would be happy to go out on a job with you and whoever else we can dig up"
"Get me another round of ale Tiggle"

Grim

First Post
Milo watches the events surrounding the postings with interest, but in all the din and chatter he can't quite figure out who is doing what. He gets up and goes over to Tiggle.

"I'll take the pick up job." He turns to the crowd. "Anyone else up for it?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Well, I suppose I should probably let the gang know what's goin' on." Troi muses to himself. He gets up, and heads upstairs.

A few moments later, he returns, this time with a piece of paper in his hands. Examining the third notice, he takes the dagger out of it, places his own piece of paper next to the third notice, and shoves the dagger through the top of it.

THE VINYARD JOB TAKEN

By Troi Delmontes, and the following:

Zoe Clearwater
Telerin Sathalos
Rinaldo di Senzio
Felixandryr Tharvishan
Thurgan Hammer
Velbrik
Grak Shieldsmasher

If you don't want to come along, see Troi.

Meet here at the Red Dragon Inn, tomorrow, at dawn.

"There we go." Troi says, examining his handiwork. "Now we got it in writing."

He then returns to his seat. "Hope ya don't mind, Tiggle... jus' wanted people to see that the third one was taken, and figured they'd all want to know when we were goin', and whatnot."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads