(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiricol

other guy said:
“Songs and dances? What?” Loskrad, who had been half-listening to the conversations occurring since he sat down, turns and looks at Adriev and Semabin. Now slightly loosened by a mug of ale, he speaks. “It took this tavern under two minutes to shift from ‘I’m a marked man,’ to ‘teach me how to sing and dance,’” he laughs.

“Very well, Adriev. Semabin. Let me buy you both a drink and you can show us all what you’re made of.”
Adriev nods appreciatively. Free drinks! Half the reason he started learning to sing, really...

Steadfast said:
"Indeed." Cailean says with a smile. "Pull up a chair and join us! I'm Cailean and this is Rogar, Durg and Semabin" He says pointing to each one in turn. "I must say, I've never been in so friendly an establishment in all my travels, and I've travelled a lot."
Adriev sits easily, nodding around the table and saying each person's name in turn. "It does seem friendly, aye..." Adriev grins impishly.

Knight Otu said:
"I guess I should warn you that my singing voice is not as developed as I would like it to be, nor is my dancing.", Semabin laughs loudly and friendly. "But if you still want to hear or see me, I can do so. Just don't say I didn't warn you! Adriev, what do you say? Heard of the 'Song of the Winds United?'"
Adriev nods to Semabin. "Hm, it sounds familiar. Maybe if you hum a few notes I'll pick it up? Do keep in mind, I'm no professional singer - yet. I am practicing, though, and a fair bit of talent doesn't hurt..."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Just as I said, I am not a professional singer either. But I guess it is time to start!"
Semabin starts to hum the Song of the Winds United, fully bursting into the song once Adriev also picks it up.

Steadfast

First Post
Cailean claps Adriev on his shoulder. "Well, it's been more than a fortnight since I heard more than my own tuneless humming so I'm sure any kind of song will be welcome." He smiles over the rim of his mug at Durg. "Well, maybe not any song."

Emiricol

Adriev smiles around, and quickly picks up the tune himself. He isn't bad, and certainly better than most men would be. In just a short time, he's singing the thing as though he wrote it himself, grinning like a fool to be on the spot like that. What a rush!

orsal

LEW Judge
Scorpio said:
OOC:Alright, this has gotten confusing as hell. Who's in, out and where?

I think D'Artagnon, Zhangsun and Merlis are upstairs in one room planning, Jo is in another room trancing, Atella has left for safer pastures, and all the new folks singing and dancing are downstairs in the tavern area.

Since you're no longer in a space where you can interact with the rest, should you be moving back to the adventure thread?

Pbartender

First Post
orsal said:
I think D'Artagnon, Zhangsun and Merlis are upstairs in one room planning, Jo is in another room trancing, Atella has left for safer pastures, and all the new folks singing and dancing are downstairs in the tavern area.

OOC: That sounds about right.

orsal said:
Since you're no longer in a space where you can interact with the rest, should you be moving back to the adventure thread?

OOC: Either way is fine by me... You guys are, technically, still in the Inn.

Steadfast

First Post
Emiricol said:
Adriev smiles around, and quickly picks up the tune himself. He isn't bad, and certainly better than most men would be. In just a short time, he's singing the thing as though he wrote it himself, grinning like a fool to be on the spot like that. What a rush!

Cailean begins to stomp and clap along to the beat of the tune, laughing despite himself. He was finding it hard to believe that just yesterday, there was nothing but bare road ahead and an empty belly to keep him company. It seemed that he had found the beginnings of a good friend in Rogar and how could he not? Rogar seemed to attract jocularity like honey drew flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads