• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
"Me?" He asks, looking up at her suddenly. He smiles. "Well, I 'riginally come from a little town called Lathirn, down south aways. Nasty place, though... not too nice fer growin' up in, y'know?"

No, she didn't know. Her life was relatively simple. At least growing up. Having everyone wait on her hand and foot. After she went out into the world, her wakeup call had been well received.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. If you don't mind me saying, you seemed to do pretty nice though, for coming from such a place."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As much as I would enjoy visiting your homeland someday, Lasair, I'm not sure it is as appealing at the moment. Perhaps much later. Much much later."

"It is just as well," Lasair smiles, "My homeland is not the safest place..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I ain't herd nuthin 'bout no halfin's eatin' themselves. I'd be hard felt to be belivin somethin like that. My village ain't perfect, but we aint' no canables neither."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair sighs.*

"Of course I know that the halflings in these lands are not like that at all, but the ones near my home have stooped to cannibalism. But they are no more of an indicator of your village than the humans who live around here are an indicator of my culture."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Good ta know where ya comin from then. Your land is a strange place las, and I hope ya find this land more hospitable."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, at least ya won't hav ta worry bout yer neighbor eatin ya." The halfling picks up his glass and calls for another mead. The serving girl brings it, and takes his and Alton's plates. "Ya know, the people here aint' bad at all. They just not used ta people that's differnt from them. You're as strange to them as they are to ya las. 'Specialy if ya walkin around topless."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well...we don't live with the halflings, so we also don't have to worry about our neighbour eating us...the people here are far less tolerant of differences than we, which sometimes can make me very upset."

Bront

The man with the probe
"The people round here don't know no different, so they don't know how ta react. Though, this tavern seems ta attract some odd people."

Tuzon Thume

First Post

"Ah that is just the sort of rumors that give the small people a bad reputation. It is wild stories that makes the bigs believe that every other one of us are thieves, scroundrels and liars. Halfers eatin halfers....I don't believe it. Now human's eatin halfers...I could see that! Probably stuffed with an apple in the mouth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads