• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern Tales Chapter #1: The Forgotten Forge

Ashy

First Post
OOC: Stick me where ever you want me in regards to the marching order... Bear in mind that I am the healer, tho! :p

shouit

Explorer
"Hmmm... should I tell them? If I tell them, it might distract them from helping whomever is being harmed. Oh, well, Snow, Hammer. Be careful, there appears to be a figure sulking in the darkness of the shadows. Oops, it just went under the bridge. It must want to escape since it saw Hammer running towards it. I know I would be scared. That is just me," Litlow smiles as he continues running along side Hammer and Snow, for every step of the Hammer, Litlow has to take two in order to make it. "I hope the person who screamed isn't hurt too badly. That would be most sad." He continues running.

OOC-> Put me either alongside Hammer or behind him. I also move more slowly than the rest of the party, so I will probably always be running to keep up. Also note, Litlow is not armed in any way at the moment. He was just travelling from school to home, just an FYI for everyone.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Trying to wipe the rain out of her eyes as she lopes along, Snow-in-Dusk hears Litlow and looks in the direction that the gnome seems to be looking in. Straining to see in the near darkness, Snow-in-Dusk tries to see in the murk (made all the worse by the deluge) while she swallows down the fear spawned by it.

"Hurt? What person, Litlow? Can you see the person who screamed? By Canis' Hide, I cannot see anything!"

DralonXitz

First Post
OOC: Since Im the Tank, Ill Lead.

As Hammer quickly runs across the bridges, he stops upon hearing from the gnome of another person. He slowly turns his head and looks at him, coldly worried.

"What did this person look like? Did you get any idea of what species it is?"

shouit

Explorer
Litlow stops in his track and looks at Hammer, "It was humanish That was all I could tell between the flashes of lightning." Looking over at Snow, "It may have even been the one who screamed, but it stayed in the shadows possibly hiding from whatever was hurting it. I am unsure." Litlow's eyes ecompass feelings of terror, excitement and sadness. "I hope no one is hurt and that someone scream was someone just scared of the lightning." As lightning flashes in the background, Litlow jumps. "I know it scares sometimes." He tries to put together a makeshift smile up to the Snow and Hammer.

DralonXitz

First Post
Hammer looks at the Gnome suspiciously for a few moments, then nods off and begins to run towards the origin of the scream.

As his mythril plated feet clank through the wet stone, every lightning flash glows across his body, as he finally comes to the bridge where Litlow heard the sound. He slowly gazes back and forth, inspecting for any hints as to the origin of the scream.

Ashy

First Post
Snow-in-Dusk pauses her run; looks to the gnome and places a long-nailed hand upon his shoulder. "I too hope none be hurt, but if there be, I need to help them as soon as possible." Then, the shifter peers again into the darkness, straining to catch a glimpse of anyone that seems hurt amid the deepening and soaking gloom; she bolts forward, calling, "Be ye hurt? Call! I cannot see ye!"

Macbeth

First Post
Reg will take a place behind Hammer, running towards the source of the scream, trying to not anything that could be a clue.

"Litlow, if that be your name, I'm Roger. I need to know everything you can tell me about what you saw. I'm used to making whole truths out of half-seen shadows."

jasamcarl

First Post
The skybridge ahead spans the distance between platforms attached to the sides of two different towers- Dolannon Tower and Kelsa Tower. A body lies on the floor of the bridge, and you can see a mixture of rain and blood pooling around it. A leather satchel, still clutched tightly in the body's hand, lies in the expanding puddle of water and gore.

ooc: the body is some 60ft to the northwest of the party's current position. I will be assuming the following formation unless there are any objections:

HL
RS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads