[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnomish woman grabs up Waltor, "Of course you can meet her." The pair head outside and visit with Zelena' hound.

(( Any sign of adventure? Zelena, and a few others, have been around since Sept 2. ))

IronWolf

blank
"Yer master will recover with no lasting effect?" Fulgrim asks as he sits down in the chair at the table, his mug of ale before him.

"I am relatively new to the city, are these gangs of ruffians common?" Fulgrim continues. "I'd certainly lend my axe to the cause in gettin' yer master's money back. Yer master is offerin' a reward fer its return?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: My understanding was that somebody else was cooking up something for the higher ups. I just didn't feel ready to commit that challenge at the present time, preferring to get to know the lower level PC abilities and monsters a bit better first.

"He'll recover soon enough, but the loss of the money hurts. He isn't quite well enough off to be able to absorb the loss without feeling it somewhere. Gangs are common enough; gangs this bold, I would hope are not. A reward is being put together by his friends at this time, so there is compensation for those who would agree to help."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

--- Starting at the table with Anna and Syl ---

Borric remarks to the two spell-casters, "I could just see your two wizard dueling on a plank over the water." He wriggles his fingers to pantomime casting a spell.

"Racing to to see who get's put to sleep first. Then, sploosh, into the drink fast asleep."

"I will be right back."

Now that Zelena has freshened up the trophy, Borric gets up and goes to ask Grog if he can display the thing out front. The Dunn Wright tavern is an unofficial Adventurer's Guild after all, so why no advertise the exploits.

Grog grunts that he don't care. Borric takes the pike with the head attached outside and plants it upright in the tiki torch sconce to one side of the entrance. Catching sight of Zelena and a dog, he approaches, "Whatcha got going on out here, lass? Who this?"

OOC: We have our adventure mostly ready, SD. But HM needs a Judge to approve it. Obviously myself and GE cannot. We are waiting on another Judge to take up the responsibility.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (26 with shield, 24 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 43
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Ale mug
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo of house blah blah blah level 2

A human stands and soits next to Fulgrim while the Dwarf talks. When he gets a moment to introduce himself, he gets his words in smoothly.

"Vincenzo of House del Vecchio, at your service sir. Hello Fulgrim. I was listening to your situation. I wish to be of assistance."

Songdragon

Explorer
Speaking with Waltor and Celebfedhiin she looks up at Borric and briefly eyes the monstrosity. "This is Celebfedhiin, a friend that found me on the Arcane Row. We have an understanding, and I am able to use her mount."

After a few words between the animals and she looks up... "You know Borric, it is not that your hard won battle against a barghest is not worth celebrating, but not everyone wants to see it's disgusting mug hanging in or around they celebrate. We are not barbarians that save trinkets of their kills you know." She grins and is obviously playing, "Well, some of us aren't"

"You do know that if you hang it here, it will merely rot away. Right?" she mentions as a matter of fact to the man.

Gerald007

First Post
"Pretty good chance that either Anna or I end up asleep in that duel all right. We should make sure we have a few people around to pull one of us out of the drink!"

Remove ads