[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien, not having found much of a way to respond to conversations, due most of the tavern has funneled over to the table with free food that he has preferred to shy away from with his lack of appreciation for finer higher class living and a one on one between good Dwarven buddies he wasn't going to ruin, the sight of the stunning reddened haired presence leaving him just as advertised: stunned. It would be a confession that he's flustered by the figure and complexion.

Knowing that there is much honor in bravery and not wanting to hear voices from his conscious coaching him with the most precise of hindsights, he stands up and opens his mouth... And after seeing the her being drawn to another table, Amien stretches his arms upwards and lets out a fake yawn to hopefully make people think he just needed a stretch. He sits back down, and tells Grog he needs a stronger drink all of a sudden.

Amien turns again, to see that somebody is apparently having a rant with himself as his audience. He turns back to Grog, and corrects his order, "A lot stronger."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ellamin takes in his fellow gnome and his conversation for a few minutes before speaking. "I have been known to be of some use in the field, and my schedule is getting light enough it's almost getting boring. I would be willing to provide my services your aid provided that the task ends up being something I can aid you with."

Pari gives a start as he becomes aware of the other Gnome's presence.

"Um . . . oh, hello! I didn't . . . that is to say . . . hello!" Heinrich's beginning to pick up on some oddities in Pari's behavior. While he's always somewhat excitable, the mage would now likely describe his friend as downright twitchy. "Good, good. This might take a few stout folk, and having a Gnome along to keep things grounded would be a good thing. Two down . . . two or three more and I'll have enough, I hope, to take care of this little difficulty."

[sblock=OOC sunshadow21]Would you mind using a little lighter shade of blue for Ellamin? I use the dark setup for ENWorld, and that dark blue is killing my eyes :D. If you have a strong preference for it, I'll struggle through of course . . .[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"They're talking about you." Says the disembodied voice as the elf takes a drink of his wine glass. He smiles at Maria, who clearly has no idea what to say about it, and hands over the cost of the wine. "Thank you kindly."

"I figured they would be. We do attract attention, don't ya think?"

"You're the one who looks like they are talking to themselves."

The elf looks over towards the other table, and notices who the disembodied voice is talking about. He muses a bit at the table, noticing that the gnome is gestering over towards him, and towards a second table with a red-haired female and a...mermaid?

Standing up and striding over towards the gnome, the elf says "Hello there, I over-heard that you are having a bit of difficulty with something? How can I assist?" "We" "Yes, we, sorry. How can we assist?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Pari, I am uf service to you." He glances askew, eyes slightly narrowing, "vhat troubles you?

He calls for Marla to ask for a round of strong ales. "Ask grok too he call the others to the attention uf giving help."

"They're talking about you." . "Thank you kindly."

"I figured they would be. We do attract attention, don't ya think?"

"You're the one who looks like they are talking to themselves."
"Hello there, I over-heard that you are having a bit of difficulty with something? How can I assist?" "We" "Yes, we, sorry. How can we assist?"

Heinrich tries not not stare, but keeps letting his gaze wander back to the elf.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka Danyllova, Summoner

Elenka sips at her wine as she absorbs all that Arianna has told her.

"Tanager?" Her brow wrinkles in concentration. "A god of the sea and leader of a collection of storm gods, yes? I, too, revere a fierce deity though in my land the sea holds little sway. Lesovik's cold breath sweeps down from the Seithr and shatters mighty trees. Or so the priests say. I am no priest but I have been blessed by the King of the Chernyj Wood; my partner is one of his sons." Elenka nods and it is clear she has taken a liking to the merfolk woman. "We have much in common, I think."

Elenka glances over at the gnome currently speaking to the two wizards and yet another gnome. "I recently finished work for another gnome and he had a name. We traveled to Tal Hallow and all the gnomes that I met there took names. I think it must be a quirk of that one fellow. Perhaps we should invite them over. There is plenty of wine left and they look well-traveled and probably have plenty of stories to tell."

Elenka leans towards the table with the two gnomes and the two wizards. "Ah, Master Pari, is it? There is plenty of room at our table. Perhaps you would like to join us and tell your tale?"

• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •

Scott DeWar

"eh Pari, Mermaid consorting vith dry landers. must be confident at least. Und one vith red hair," he runs his hand through his own red hair, "Always sign uf greatness"

His face is now deadpan serious, but his eyes - is that mirth . . . again?

Satin Knights

First Post
"Yes come, join us. Heinrich, Hair of Fire, bring the troubled one over so we can solve his problem. It is simpler for you to come here than for me to call Teq to carry me."

"Enjoy, we have fruits and wine."
Arianna_headshot.png

.........Arianna

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A wry and self-deprecating smile crosses Pari's expressive face as he apparently realizes he's once again forgotten to keep his voice down. "Well, Heinrich, it looks as though I might have my help in short order." He includes the Gnome and the Human in his next. "Shall we join the lovely ladies for wine and a tale of trouble?" Taking their acquiescence for granted, Pari strides boldly over to the table and hops up on a chair.

Scott DeWar

Heinrich stands and shrugs his shoulders. "Come, we go!"

Upon arrival at the table of ladies he walks up and bows, clicking his heels together, " I believe introductions are in order. Das ist mein friend in needt, Pari, und das two herrs here I haf not had das prifvlich of knowing yet." he indicates Pari, then the elf and gnome that joined them

Indicating the Mermaid, Heinrich's suddenly lights up, "Arianna! You remember me from vhen ve mop up das cult who summon demons, Ja?"

indicating Pari, " Das herr vas with me vhen we investigate murder uf paladin by gith creature und dragon demoness"

turning to Elenka, Anaerion and Elliamin he says I am Heinrich Screibersen, at your service"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I know just the drink to go with a serious discussion; it's got just enough zip to be interesting, but not enough to distract from the conversation." He stops by the bar quickly before joining the others at the table, carrying a pitcher of what proves to be a slightly fruity light wine in one hand, and another glass of some odd looking concoction in the other for himself. Setting the pitcher down at the table for the others, he starts sipping his own odd drink as he listens to the others. "Ah, yes, I forget that people come and go, so not all of you would have caught my performance. I am Ellamin Taletreader, scholar, bard, and student of the art of brewing."

Remove ads