[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Brews looks you all over, then calmly returns to cleaning a mug.

[sblock=ooc]
Just getting a read on who's in the tavern right now (listed in order of appearance):

1) Varak - half-orc barbarian - striker - EvoKB - 2nd PC
2) Vok Vaerhirmana - half-elf paladin - defender - renau1g - 2nd PC
3) Harressh - dragonborn sorcerer - striker - ryryguy - 2nd PC
4) Kirska - dwarven cleric - leader - thaco - 1st PC
5) Vistrathis - githyanki swordmage - Kalidrev - defender - 2nd PC
6) Ryk Tavishny - halfling ranger - striker - 1st PC
7) Bellegon Darksun - Drow Warlock - striker - 1st PC
8) Crush - Warforged Warlord - leader - 1st PC
9) (well not here yet, but approved) Haltor - Halfling Warlord - leader - 2nd PC

[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
"There are more who seek the fortunes on the road. What would that talents be?"

[FONT=&quot]“Well, I’ve always had a good head for tactics, and my sword arm is lethal on the battlefield… It’s almost as if I’m purpose built for fighting,” Crush’s featureless face issues a booming laugh, like the ringing of a large chapel bell.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]His eyes then go cold as he says: “The Cyran generals thought I had ‘leadership ability’ as well. They promoted me to the lieutenancy of a special operations force that led cross-border raids into Valenar and then Thrane at the end of the last war.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I doubt very much if I was a good leader then, but I got results no matter what it took. If my men took objection to their orders, I promised to do ten times worse to them than the heinous acts we were tasked with committing against Thranish militias and villages.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I suppose I’ve changed my management strategy these days,” Crush’s eyes betray just a hint of amusement as he states this. “If I’d led by example instead of intimidation then, perhaps more of my troops would have survived the day of Mourning.”[/FONT]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=ooc]
Just getting a read on who's in the tavern right now (listed in order of appearance):

9) (well not here yet, but approved) Haltor - Halfling Warlord - leader - 2nd PC
Haltor is approved but not legal until Tondrek gets 40 xp. Evo won't let me kill one of you for it, so I'll have to wait.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock=OOC/Tavern survey] I also have a second character who will be coming in soon. In fact, just as soon as I decide who I'm playing- it will be either an elven druid or a changeling bard. [/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Well we've got 4 1st PCs who get priority. 2 leaders and 2 strikers, so they would benefit from picking up one of the 2nd-PC defenders.

It would be nice if one of the leaders were to wait around for the next adventure so it won't be leaderless, though Haltor might make it in time. There is only one adventure left on tap, correct? So all us 2nd PCs may have a long wait, anyways...[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Can we take paladin for extra healing and hit points? I need someone to damage with my powers >:E and to object to questionable pact patron :)
[/sblock]

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm just a messenger, I prefer to avoid enemy to keep my parcel safe, but if I have to I strike hard and fast."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC/Tavern survey] I also have a second character who will be coming in soon. In fact, just as soon as I decide who I'm playing- it will be either an elven druid or a changeling bard. [/sblock]

[sblock=pathfinder]
Yeah, I saw the two other PC's with your name in the requesting approval section.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Well we've got 4 1st PCs who get priority. 2 leaders and 2 strikers, so they would benefit from picking up one of the 2nd-PC defenders.

It would be nice if one of the leaders were to wait around for the next adventure so it won't be leaderless, though Haltor might make it in time. There is only one adventure left on tap, correct? So all us 2nd PCs may have a long wait, anyways...[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventures]
There are actually 2 more adventures that have been approved. 1 is stonegod's adventure, which should be starting shortly. The other is mine, although I would like to wait until 1 of my 2 L4W games that will be ending shortly wrap up (Fey Ring is likely only a week or two away). [/sblock]

thaco

First Post
[sblock=Adventures]
There are actually 2 more adventures that have been approved. 1 is stonegod's adventure, which should be starting shortly. The other is mine, although I would like to wait until 1 of my 2 L4W games that will be ending shortly wrap up (Fey Ring is likely only a week or two away). [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
If you want, I can wait if it won't be too long. Wouldn't be good to have 2 healers and none in the other. [/sblock]

thaco

First Post
Vistrathis grins at the dwarf and then laughs a bit.

"I'm sorry, I guess I really shouldn't use the term "townie". I suppose that could be considered derogatory, couldn't it? Something I must have picked up from the others in my clan. We use that term to describe anyone who is not nomadic like us. Anyone who lives in a town, really. I think it is interesting that the two of you both worship The Host, yet wear different holy symbols. Do holy men of The Host worship both a specific deity, and pay more attention to this being, yet also worship the entire pantheon as a whole? How does that work? How do you know who do devote attention to at what times?"

The gith looks between the half-elf and the dwarf with his head cocked slightly to the side curiously.

"So your clan, do you have a god that you worship?" the dwarf asks bluntly

Kalidrev

First Post
Vistrathis snaps out of a daze at the dwarf's sudden question.

"Most of us are spriitual, rather than religious, though some of us have been known to give service to deities that deal with the moon or give blessings to those on the road. The Traveler, as he is sometimes called, is popular among some of our clans. I for one," he says while laughing jovially, "wouldn't want to depend on anything or anyone who I couldn't see, or wouldn't know it was them if I did see him. I have heard that blessings come in many forms, but that blessing has just a few too many forms if you ask me!" Vistrathis gives a wide grin to the dwarf, enjoying their conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads