• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadRS

First Post
"Ah a call to adventure, so inspiring!" Looks down at Mal, "Alas my companions are a bit deep in their cups . . .Mal is that your third ale since I walked in? Excellent! We'll make a minotaur of you yet!" He pats Mal on the back (perhaps a bit too hard).

"In order to inspire my fellow patrons, I shall play a tune. Not the Kenku ballad the fellow in the back requested though," Talos looks a bit sheepish, "I'm afraid I never could quite memorize all those squawks." He brightens up a bit and picks up his lute. "Instead I shall regale you all with an elven ballad by the acclaimed minstrel Aaronous Prestlee."

The careful tuning the minotaur had engaged in on the lute seems to have the opposite effect. It instead sounds a bit like nails on a chalkboard. But the lute sounds fantastic compared to the "singing" issuing forth from the minotaur. In fact he sounds a bit like a drowning goose. He plays on oblivious to any horrified expressions in the audience.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well I thin I'm ready to go no, yes? We can always wait outside" says the dwarf and hastily goes outside, while he still has eardrums.

dimsdale

First Post
Excuse me everyone, but I must leave. May the light protect you in battle against those who follow the dark path. The paladin gets up and walks out the door.

CaBaNa

First Post
Well who's coming? We're short on time and have possible prisoners to rescue. Veruza taps her foot, looking impatient with the whole ordeal. We'll attend to your fatigue outside Baern.

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Recruiters]No one answered my above questions. Roleplay-wise, Deimos should stick with the others, but I always want to play.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Narvala ir'Sahain, Human Invoker 6

"We were attacked in our investigation" he indicates his robes, "but we will not let this evil go unchecked. We are going back to remove this blight from Khorvaire and would welcome those brave enough to join us."

"It would seem that you require the services of one of the Flame's servants, then." Narvala said, looking up from her drink.

CaBaNa

First Post
We have a controller, but I believe we have 1 of everything. So we're taking 2 folks, so far it seems to be Narvala (drothgery), and Deimos (Walking Dad). No other party seems interested.

Baern, Rockbeast, what do you think of these two? Veruza shoots a scathing look at Cairn, obviously still having trouble with the creatures presence. Nyar, you like the lady, The cleric rolls her eyes to indicate her lack of surprise, but what about the half devil or the others at his table?

drothgery

First Post
Nyar nods appreciatively, "You have my thanks, Lady..?"

"Narvala ir'Sarhain." She pauses a second to see if any of them recognize the name. It was unlikely any but a Thrane or a Karrn would recognize her for herself, but some adventurers played high politics, or at least traveled in those circles, and someone who did might well recognize the name.

[sblock=ooc]Her family is entirely my own invention, but for purposes of Narvala's background, the ir'Sarhain family is one of the major church dynasties in Thrane, and associated with the Keeper of the Flame's faction.

Narvala's career started as a divine artillery officer on the Thrane-Karnath front in the Last War, where she achieved some minor notoriety.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Narvala. My name is Nyar Harbor, a simple mage from Aundair, whom fate has coerced into this diabolic scheme."

"I warn you that we are opposed by enemies well versed in subterfuge. We welcome anyone who stands up against these vile fiends. ...I personally suspect a cult of Khyber..."

He then turns to address the rest of the bar.

"Anyone else coming? We need to get back to see if there are any other prisoners."

[sblock=ooc] Thanks for coming Drothgery! I would understand if WD is hesitant, 3 controllers and 2 of which are wizards. Your call WD [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads