• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Cleverusername

First Post
Baracus watches as the group leaves, shrugging and heading to the bar. He looks at the unconscious dwarf, resting his drink on the other's stomach. "Guess it's just us big guy" he sighs, patting the dwarf's flank

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
The door opens...

The new-comer's most striking features are his purple skin and silver eyes, which mark him as a Deva to all but the most ignorant observers. On close observation, you might observe a tuft or two of short, blue hair peeking out from under a large skullcap.
Coloration aside, his physical attributes are all very much average - he doesn't look strong enough to wield the greataxe that is slung across his back - yet when you see him hold it, the weight seems to vanish from it - he can wield it like a much larger man might - powerful chops and slashes, but also with clever feints and an almost supernatural ability to anticipate and deflect his foes' attacks.

If you get a close look at his hands, you'll notice a web of scars across his palms - not that unusual on someone who works with blades, but these scars seem far too numerous for one as young as he is.

He wears no armor - instead he is clad in a robe of scarlet, with white trim that is stained a crimson/pink. A golden amulet, bearing the horned symbol of Balinor hangs from his throat - seeing it suffuses all those who respect the sovereign host with a slight sense of hopeful energy.

"I am kal'Tarron Alrahain, servant of Balinor," he says - as custom dictates - to the room.

Noticing the Dwarf, he approaches.

"Baracus! I am glad to see you recovered from the malady that interrupted our adventure together. We surely could have used your strength in the battle at the bottom of that temple. But we all survived and I'm afraid our little band has gone their separate ways."

Cleverusername

First Post
"Hmmmm, kal'Tarron? You are the second person today to tell me I knew them, the other guy was a tall drink of water, even bigger than me" he chuckles, "So you say I knew you? I ain't too religious so I'm not sure why I'd be in a temple. I think I'd remember you and that tall fella, never caught his name though, he just walked out the door, just missed him you did" he adds, taking another drink from his mug, returning it to its resting place on the dwarf's chest.

Cleverusername

First Post
Baracus takes another draught of his ale, pulling out a paring knife from his pack and looks ready to carve something into the bar. The large warforged glares at him coldly, and the human decides to put away the object and begins flipping a coin end over end.

"So Brews, how'd a construct like you end up in a place like this?" the man asks aloud.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Braddock kicks the bench Muzdum is sitting on, but it does not to stir the sleeping dwarf.

"Aye, I will help find the wee lass. Keep an eye on Muzdum, Brews! Remember, Gravestompers as soon as he stirs!"

[sblock=approvals] Braddock still needs approvals for leveling up as well. Braddock the Historian - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki If anyone needs a non-judge review, I can help. [/sblock]

The small kick was enough for the small chair Muzdum was depositing his hundreds of kilograms of dwarf on. The leg snapped, sending the warrior down, first hitting his chin with the edge of the table. Muzdum came back to his senses, freaking out and grabbing random objects on the table, in a desperate attempt to avoid falling; but he ended up on the floor, squeezing a banana on his left hand.

"Oi! W'at in da name o' me gandpa'sbeard 's goin' on 'ere?!" he yells, blinking with one eye before the other.

Cleverusername

First Post
As the dwarf falls, Baracus' drink falls to the ground and the man is not quick enough to catch it.

"Ha! Be careful there fella, you scared me. Thought you were passed out. Here, let me give you a hand. Name's Baracus" the man says, offering a large hand to help the fallen dwarf.

"I think you missed your friends, they left a bit ago. Tell ya what, next drink's on me. That goes for you too kal'Tarron." Baracus says with a smile.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Rats" says the dwarf to the mention of his companions leaving. He takes the hand, dusts himself up, and sits again. "Nice ta meetye Baracus, specially if ye buy me 'n ale! Ye really know how to treat a dwarf, HA!" he dwarf exclaims.

Cleverusername

First Post
"Rats" says the dwarf to the mention of his companions leaving. He takes the hand, dusts himself up, and sits again. "Nice ta meetye Baracus, specially if ye buy me 'n ale! Ye really know how to treat a dwarf, HA!" he dwarf exclaims.

"It's not hard" Baracus says with a laugh, patting the dwarf on the back. "So what's your name?" the man asks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads