[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Velmont

First Post
"If you want not to be overheard, I suggest you take another table than mine, I won't move from it, I'm quite well. If you have gold to spend and teh need of a sword, I am for hire." interrupt Malehan before taking a sip.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]This is the start or the recruitment for my adventure: Leader of the Pack. That adventure come from the Dungeon magazine, so if you have already played it, you might want to pass your turn.

A note, I have only 1 approval, so it won't start before I got my second approval from a LEB judge, but as I have been waiting for a while, and you have been waiting a lot longer for an adventure, I guess I can start to recruit.[/SBLOCK]

Everyone feels a draft of wind as a man enter the place. He is small and slim, his back being bended over his walking stick. His white outfit and the silver arrowhead around his neck, engraved with the pattern of a flame show his allegiance to the Silver Flame.

He scans the room and look at the people around. The people near the door can hear the man whispers a few words. "The Flames seems to be with me today."

He walks towards an empty table and sits down, letting out a sigh of relief. He coughs a few times before asking to the crowd gather in the tavern "I need mercenaries for a task." His voice lack power and his voice is barely loud enough to be understood in the present discussion.

Son of Meepo

First Post
The mul stands up, table and chair parting to allow for her girth. "I have been a mercenary before, so I think I can do the work. What is it you need?"

OOC: Ghourra Gravedigger mul cleric|warlord 6.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 7

"Sorry, Khazin, but work calls... maybe you will also take the assignment so we can discuss this on our travels?

The mul is right. Give us some information. Can the task be solved with fire, for example?"

Deimos asks cautiously.

[sblock=OOC]

Interested! Main character and no character in any adventure at all.

---

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 14 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 18 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 48 / 48 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Use Vulnerability, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Shield. Emerald Eye
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Stinking Cloud

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
Khazin gazes levelly at the black-robed figure that offers him protection. "Thank you, but I come with darkness of my own," he answers without elaboration. At this point the proceedings are interrupted by the soft-spoken clergyman, and Khazin shifts his attention.

Khazin looks at the table for a small while, considering. "I will go with you, Deimos and Ghourra," he says, and sighs. "I suspect that those with whom I was meant to rendezvous have been discovered by the enemy. It's best if I don't stick out while I plan my next move, and staying in Sharn without money and without any apparent purposes would be suspicious. Mercenary work it is- we will talk more when we can."

Khazin turns from Deimos and Ghourra and gives his attention to his prospective employer, waiting for him to elaborate on the aforementioned task.

Khazin gazes levelly at the black-robed figure that offers him protection. "Thank you, but I come with darkness of my own," he answers without elaboration. At this point the proceedings are interrupted by the soft-spoken clergyman, and Khazin shifts his attention.

"You assume I was asking for permission."

Bellegon joins Ghourra and Deimos, waiting for clarification.

Velmont

First Post
The man take a time to look at the people who starts to gather around him. "You two have seen a lot fo action it seems." he tells to Deimos and Bellegon "You might be... too qualified for what I need to ask." He coughs a few times. He makes a sign to Brew. "Tea please."

Brew bring him a tea. He takes out a pouch from one of his pocket and he takes a few leaves within it and put it in the hot water. A smell of mint and cinamon starts to fill the air around the table. He takes a sip and takes a deep breath. The old man seems relief for a moment.

"You don't seems too busy, so you may listen and decide for yourself. But if other people are interested, I suggest them to come closer. My voice is no more what it was."

OOC: Just a note. The adventure was made for a group of level 4 to 6. So lower level will have priority over higher level if there is a lot of interest, but anyone is welcome to manifest interest.

Well, [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], Bellegon in not approved (and barely leveled up) so I can always leave him at 6th. It's not like 7th brings much. Only reset hp and remove one power. If you don't want 7th and/or there aren't enough people, I can easily reverse it...

Remove ads