• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TBR 2007: Sound off

Are you Fine and Lovely Gentlemen and Gentlewomen accepting advance inquires from future Initiates?

If so, I own property mebbe 20 minutes from Indy and have family in the vicinity as well. I'm stuck in Hawaii this year, a-freakin'-gain, but next year I hope to attend GenCon being as it's practically in my backyard.

Hmmm, lessee...points on my resume might include that I'm born in B.C., have been to the Brass whatever-it's-called in a past visit to Indy while on vacation, like to play D&D, have "lady parts," and enjoy a good time with good people. Hope to link up with you all in future years, and best wishes for doing NOTHING in 2007.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
CanadienneBacon said:
Hmmm, lessee...points on my resume might include that I'm born in B.C., have been to the Brass whatever-it's-called in a past visit to Indy while on vacation, like to play D&D, have "lady parts," and enjoy a good time with good people. Hope to link up with you all in future years, and best wishes for doing NOTHING in 2007.

Well, I'm sold (you had ne at "Born in BC"):)

But my Founder's Exemption is gone for this year.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Teflon Billy said:
But my Founder's Exemption is gone for this year.

She's not asking for this year's exemption. She's getting in early for next year's exemption.

Is your Founder's Exemption for next year gone?

-Hyp.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:
She's not asking for this year's exemption. She's getting in early for next year's exemption.

Is your Founder's Exemption for next year gone?

-Hyp.

lbj.jpg

gribble

Explorer
My buddy and I from NZ are both keen on a night of NOTHING. With everything else going on over the weekend, it'd be nice to have a quiet night.
;)

Of course, it seems like you need some sort of invite? Any more founders out there?

Remove ads