• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TBR 2007: Sound off

FickleGM

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Okay. I want to go, but I've got a game 'till 11. Could someone give me directions to this place where nothing will happen?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, people, but I think that all you have to do is get to the east side of S. Illinois St. and head south until you get there (about a handfull of blocks). That street is like a block east of the convention center and is the street on the eastern side of the Embassy.

I think that is correct...

FickleGM said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, people, but I think that all you have to do is get to the east side of S. Illinois St. and head south until you get there (about a handfull of blocks). That street is like a block east of the convention center and is the street on the eastern side of the Embassy.

I think that is correct...

I dunno about specific directions, but it's under the overpass and behind the White Castle. Nothing happens there.

Teflon Billy said:
Also, they have a deal with the local hotel chains. Bring your room passcard and get in for free.

But don't show up too late, they have a cutoff point for the number of people they let in for free. Then it's $10 (or something like that).

FickleGM

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
But don't show up too late, they have a cutoff point for the number of people they let in for free. Then it's $10 (or something like that).
Do we know what this number is? This group doesn't appear to be getting smaller...

FickleGM said:
Do we know what this number is? This group doesn't appear to be getting smaller...

I have no idea. I imagine it's whenever the guy working the door decides they have let in enough people for free. Last year I forgot my ID and had to go back to the hotel to get it. When I got back about 30 minutes later, then charged me to get in. Maybe they just didn't like me, I dunno.

FickleGM

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I have no idea. I imagine it's whenever the guy working the door decides they have let in enough people for free. Last year I forgot my ID and had to go back to the hotel to get it. When I got back about 30 minutes later, then charged me to get in. Maybe they just didn't like me, I dunno.
Yeah, that's probably the real reason. ;)

Remove ads