• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Rinaldo heal him with a potion, and form there, Hogarth heal himself and all the others while Rayne, Ashnar and Rinaldo was speaking about how to neutralize the Crux.

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, something has happen, but that is another story. Ashnar will nto come and Vanitri will most liekly not. I just hope Tenebrynn will come, I really need to talk to him." tells Rinaldo, in hope someone else will answer his call.

Velmont

First Post
"I've sent a message to him yesterday. Jemeny took care of that. If he is home, he must have read my letter. And I'm waiting more answers or people here, and I must write down some replies to Ashnar and Rayne too." answers Rinaldo. "We will wait a bit more before to see if we move from here."

Velmont

First Post
"One came, two more answered... I must tell in such short notice, I should have expected something like that. We will go to see Tenebrynn, but before, I need to answers those messages."

Rinaldo grabs a parchemin and starts to wrote down.

Answers to Rayne said:
I would like to speak to you tomorrow. I'll make sure you can find me at my office in Orussus. The matter is important and related to the Crux. I would also like to come with Laynie if she is avalaible. Both your knowledges will not be too much. Also, if you can contact Vanitri and Elektra, it would be appreciated.

He gives it to the owl. Rinaldo then grabs another parchemin and write down a message for Ashnar

Answers to Ashnar said:
I would prefer to tell it front to front. Hogarth is with me. I hope to meet Rayne and Laynie tomorrow about that. I'm trying to also contact Tenebrynn, Vanitri and Elektra. With everyone, we should have clear idea of what to do with the information I got. If you can come to Orussus soon, it would be the best option. If you can't I'll try to send you a report of the meeting once it has happen.

He hands it to Ashnar's messenger. Once both left, he will go down the stair to the shop. "Jemeny, I'll be gone for some time. I'm going to Tenebrynn's house. I should be back. If someone arrive, send someone to warn me. If you have other answer, I'll pick them up once I'll be back. For Vanitri, I'll think about it to use Rilithorn services."

He then asks Hogarth. "Let's go to Tenebrynn house." He will wlaks at his side, but leaving him to lead both of them to Tenebrynn house, but trying to hide that last fact from Hogarth for the moment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jemeny nods in understanding.*

*Checking at Tenebrynn's house (to which Hogarth leads Rinaldo), the place is all locked up. It's a nice place, and quite spacious indeed for just one person. Hogarth suggests checking at the library. An elderly librarian has the answer for him:*

"Ah, welcome to the library, my lord, yes indeed! Tenebrynn? Ah, yes, sorry. Head Librarian Tenebrynn and Lorekeeper Kiara have gone to visit the Academy of the Chromatic Order in Medibaria."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads