• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Karl Green said:
It is now Sunday ;)

Go over and read my lastest post there for Cat's Eyes interaction :)

Is Cat's Eye or Pantha or whatever a real DC character??
Never heard of her...

PS.
Karl - since so many new people jumped in could you update the first page of this thread maybe?
The latest it has is....

Introducting team: TITAN

Radiant - Batgirl
garyh - Cyborg
hero4hire - Arsenal
Doc Hazard - Robin
Mordane76 - Superboy
Nuke261 - Hawk
Kid A - Dove
Kevin P - Terra
Elfy - Wondergirl
Keia - Starfire

NPC's - Nightwing and Red Tornado (headmasters)
Other TITAN members - Aqualad, Argent, Beast Boy, Impulse, Raven and Risk

Super Girl

First Post
Pantha is a DC character who was a member of the Titans for the Titans Hunt arc. She was a genetic experiment that spliced a woman and a Cat. Depending on the comic, she was either more catish with short fur all over her body, or just a tanned person with cat claws, a tail, etc. Her big character thing is wanting to know who had created her since she was the only surviving experiment. She mostly ran on animal instinct, not seeing anything wrong with lethal force. After awhile she rescued an experiment called baby wildebeast and she traveled around with him and another Titan playing mom, sorta.

I just don't like the code name Pantha, so I made it her last name, it seemed within the theme of an ultimates game.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Hey Kevin, updated the first page... The characters are now...

Radiant - Batgirl
hero4hire - Arsenal
Doc Hazard - Robin
Mordane76 - Superboy
Nuke261 - Hawk
Kid A - Dove
Kevin P - Terra
Elfy - Wondergirl
Keia - Starfire
Super Girl - Cat's Eyes
Gideon - Beast Boy

NPC's - Nightwing and Red Tornado (headmasters)
Other TITAN members - Aqualad, Argent, Cyborg (maybe), Impulse, Raven and Risk

I added Cyborg to the list as have not hear from garyh for a couple of weeks. If he returns he can start playing Cyborg. otehrwise he is an NPC

Yep about Pantha... a GREAT place for Titian member info I found here

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Pantha was from one of my favorite eras of Titans. Her character was a little odd, I think they never really got into any of her background properly.

Nothing against George Perez (that would be a sin!) but I always loved Tom Grummett on Titans. Can't beat him!

Nuke

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
Pantha was from one of my favorite eras of Titans. Her character was a little odd, I think they never really got into any of her background properly.

Nuke

Honestly I thought the team selection was odd...But loved the art and the stories..So I ended up enjoying it, possibly second to Perez/Wolfman

Karl Green

First Post
:) sure... this is one game I am not to worried about how many people are in as I can go off and focus on whoever is posting :)

If you want to try Raven that's ok...spoiler for you only please...

Raven is PL11, one of the more powerful characters. Here is what I did with her. If you want to write her up yourself that is totally fine with me. You can post her over in Rogue's Gallery or send it her to my email (greenkarl @ hotmail . com) take out the spaces between...

Raven PL11; Concept: Empath/half-Daemon; SEX: female; SZ: M; INIT: +1; DEF 15/14 (Mental 27); SPD: 30ft/Teleport (up to 82miles); Melee +5 (unarmed +0S) Range +6 MENTAL +10 (Mental Touch +5S); SV: Dmg: +6, Fort: +6, Reflex: +1, Will: +13; STR 10, DEX 12, CON 12, INT 14, WIS 20, CHA 18
SKILLS: Concentration 2/+15, Diplomacy 4/+8, Knowledge (occult) 4/+6, Language (Daemon tongue), Medicine 1/+14, Sense Motive 2/+15
FEATS: Indomitable Will, Instant Change, Psychic Awareness, See Invisible, Trance, True Sight
POWERS: Amazing Save-Damage +5 (source: Alien; extra: Fortitude; total: 10pp); Healing +8 (source: Alien; extra: ESP; Regeneration, Super-Wisdom, Telepathy (Empathy only); flaw: Empathic Healing; total: 48pp); Incorporeal +5 (source: Alien-soul self [vulnerable to 'mystical' based attacks]; extra: Mental Blast (Touch only), Ghost Touch; total: 20pp); Postcognition +2 (source: Alien; extra: Precongnition; flaw: Uncontrollable; total: 6pp); Teleportation +11 (source: Alien; extra: Portal; Stunt: Extended Teleport; flaw: Extended Only (no matter the distance, 'stunned' for one round after teleport); total: 22pp)
WEAKNESS: Adversary [father; major] (-10pp)

Let me know what you think... oh yea Raven and Terra are already BEST friends... not ;) Kevin is doing a good job playing Terra as a slight... difficult child just as an FYI....

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads