• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Endur

First Post
Lets keep the character the same for stats and name. List still needs a background story.

Graywolf-ELM said:
Endur, I received your message. Should I pick up with the esteemed Brother's character or post one of my own? I should have no problem keeping up with a fast paced game. I will be on vacation near the end of July, not sure If I'll have Internet access at that point, until I return second week of August.

Thank you,
GW

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Endur, I re-posted the character with a short background that outlines his past and motivations. I'll expand on it, if you would like.

All, I hope you don't mind having me on-board.

Brother Shatterstone, I hope you don't mind me taking up with your character, I'll try to stick with your original feel for him.

I'll check in with the IC thread.

Thanks,
GW

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Graywolf-ELM said:
Brother Shatterstone, I hope you don't mind me taking up with your character, I'll try to stick with your original feel for him.

Not sure what your talking about there isn't any feel to him... :confused: Have fun and do what every you want with him. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur said:
With regards to pace, you know me: I try to do at least one post a day.
I never had issues with posting once a day, I simply post after others have, as pushing the game foward at the price of RPing isn't for me... :) I never saw List as anything other than a support character, he's not one of devoted religious one's that you requested in the beginning.

As I said in PM I think Jalen, Isida character, is the focal point of the story and to be honest that the action shouldn’t move forward without her post…

Graywolf-ELM said:
Should I pick up with the esteemed Brother's character or post one of my own?

esteemed? :confused: When did that happen? ;)

Endur

First Post
Please feel free to expand on the background. The more the better.

Graywolf-ELM said:
Endur, I re-posted the character with a short background that outlines his past and motivations. I'll expand on it, if you would like.

Endur

First Post
Background Questions for the PCs

Questions

1. Still missing backgrounds for Zinnias and Dra'vin.

2. Has Jalen had any contact with her parents since becoming a Priestess of Ilmater? Does she have any siblings?

3. Is Tohav's uncle (the Paladin) still among the living, an active hero, Retired, etc.? What sort of trade goods does Tohav's merchant family deal in? Does he have any siblings? What is the name of his family, Greycrown, etc.?

4. Who nearly beat List to death, other rogues who were upset with his failures?

5. How have the PCs acquired the wealth to purchase their various magic items and other equipment? Tohav could claim its what left of his inheritance, or some other source. And where did List's wealth come from, etc.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Endur said:
Questions

4. Who nearly beat List to death, other rogues who were upset with his failures?

5. How have the PCs acquired the wealth to purchase their various magic items and other equipment? Tohav could claim its what left of his inheritance, or some other source. And where did List's wealth come from, etc.

List has been updated.

Endur

First Post
Just a quick note to mention that I intend to finish this game by August.

My reasoning is that people go through life-style changes as the seasons change. Summer is different from Fall, etc. And I want to avoid going through player changeover as players who had time to play in the summer suddenly discover they no longer have time to play in the fall.

This adventure is something that can be successfully accomplished by the party by then, so you should have no worries regarding your ability to defeat the primary bad guy by August.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Endur said:
Questions
2. Has Jalen had any contact with her parents since becoming a Priestess of Ilmater? Does she have any siblings?
Jalen does indeed have a brother, his name is Tiron and he was his father's apprentice in the blacksmithing arts. He's five years younger than Jalen, and still lives in her home villiage of Shadow's Well. He's now the blacksmith in his own right, taking over the harder jobs from his father, though he still values his elder's advice.

Jalen also did have some contact with her parents. She did write them from the Temple of Ilmater where she ended up, and visited once after she was ordained. However, although she continues to write to them, she hasn't gone back again. She still has some bad memories, and doesn't want to cause any trouble by staying there very long.

Also, most of Jalen's magical possessions and whatnot were gifts, though her potions and scrolls were given to her by the temple for use in her hospital. I shall update this information forthwith.

kbi

First Post
Character Creation Rules: level 7, PHB races only(human preferred), PHB classes only, 19000 gp in wealth and equipment, 32 point buy, alignment lawful good or neutral good only. Your character worships Ilmater (if he or she worships any God). Hit points: max at first level, half at other levels.

Hi Endur. What does the 32 point buy part refer to? I'm still learning 3.0&3.5 rules.

Thanks,
kbi

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads