• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tech job with gaming friendly co-workers

demadog

Explorer
Hi All, I work for a technology company called C.Q.G. in downtown Chicago. We currently have an opening for a systems administrator and I'm hoping to tap into the gaming-minded talent here at Enworld. We've found that the same social and mental skills that make for fun gaming can also make for a productive workplace. Of course we are looking for experienced professionals, but more importantly we need someone that knows their way around a server and is a resourceful problem solver. Also, I'm not saying we are playing games all day as there is plenty of work to do, but tales of last nights adventure over coffee or a giant foam d20 bouncing around the cube is not uncommon. Honest downside, time off for Gencon might be hard to come by.

If your interested, take a look at the specifics below and/or send me PM.

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr...279fe&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US

Thanks for your consideration, Al.

Remove ads