Teen Titans

WayneLigon

Adventurer
10-15-05 "For Real"
Control Freak returns to Titan Tower with "The Ultimate Titans Challenge," a series of events designed specifically to challenge the Teen Titans. But what happens to Control Freak's big plan when he finds himself facing not the "real" Titans - but the Titans East?

Pretty good episode; I always like seeing the Titans East (funny play on the comics series; the original Titans were based in New York City, and the subsidiary team was 'Titans West'), especially Aqualad and Speedy. I especially liked Control Freak's chat room buddies.

Klaus

First Post
It has recently been confirmed that Kid Flash will be showing up in Teen Titans, and that Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor in Smallville and Flash in Justice League Unlimited) will be handling the voice.

Now all we need is Wonder Girl and a special episode with the originals (Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Aqualad and Speedy).

DarkSoldier

First Post
GreenLantern said:
Bummer... I must have missed it. Who are the members of the subsidiary team on the show?
Bumblebee, Cyborg's friend and fellow HIVE mole.
Speedy.
Aqualad.
Mas y Menos (Plus and Minus), two Spanish kids with the ability to move at super-speed as long as they maintain physical contact.

Shallown

First Post
It was actually weird hearing Mas and menos speak english. I kind of liked their spanish it seemed to make them more energetic and hurried.

It was a good episode with interesting solutions to the challenges.

I saw an episode guide on-line that detailed the next few episodes as to a 1-2 sentence plot. Lots of guest and retruning guest episodes as the brother hood of evil tries to hit the titans from all direction and showcases individual titans with some new teen heroes.

Looks to be a good season. I prefer these eps to the more bizarre ones like the Mad Mod episodes and the evil witch/mother episode.

Later

frankthedm

First Post
DarkSoldier said:
Mas y Menos (Plus and Minus), two Spanish kids with the ability to move at super-speed as long as they maintain physical contact.

Who have been translated thanks to Control Freak's remote control [under the influence of the marketing dweebs].

BTW is Control Freak's remote control supposed to have been from a faustian bargain? It looks the part.

sniffles

First Post
Shallown said:
It was actually weird hearing Mas and menos speak english. I kind of liked their spanish it seemed to make them more energetic and hurried. <snip>

Later
I agree! I much preferred them speaking Spanish, although it must have been a challenge for the writers to write dialog for them - they had to have the other characters say things that would explain what Mas y Menos were saying for the non-Spanish speaking audience.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Dang, I didn't realize new episodes had started yet. I now have the one I missed and the next one already programmed in my VCR for sending to my daughter after the tape is full.

Thanks for this thread! :)

-Dave

Remove ads