So it didn't have anything to do with your recent play experience. I thought maybe the fun you had playing may have lead to think your time GMing had been an aberration.Yeah. There were more than enough people interested once I put it on Roll20. I had to turn away enough players to make an entire second table - after the listing had been up just a few hours.
There were a few factors that made me want to try GMing again.
1) Realizing my first group with their playstyle and attitude could've made any campaign or system not fun for me.
2) Seeing what automation was available in Roll20 that makes it a decent player experience (even if it could use more content for GMs).
3) The Abomination Vaults has pretty good reviews and feels more in my wheelhouse than other APs.
4) I was putting it into Roll20 to test my skills, and figured I might as well run it since I was already doing the work.
5) Paizo and PF2 are important in the industry. As someone who tries to be involved in the profession (even in a limited way), I should be familiar with the design from these creators.
6) I want to challenge myself. I believe trying other systems hones the craft of being a good GM.