• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Mousetrap #3

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
1223073.jpg

The MouseTrap

Writers:John Wirth
Director:Bryan Spicer
Stars:Leven Rambin (Riley)
Garret Dillahunt (Cromartie)
Shirley Manson (Catherine Weaver)
Brian Austin Green (Derek Reese)
Richard T. Jones (Agent James Ellison)
Thomas Dekker (John Connor)
Summer Glau (Cameron Phillips)
Lena Headey (Sarah Connor)
Recurring Role:Sonya Walger (Michelle Dixon)
Dean Winters (Charley Dixon)
Guest Star:Lisa Canning (News Anchor)
Busy Philipps (Kacy Corbin)
William C. Mitchell (Pastor)

Derek and Sarah must outwit Cromartie after he kidnaps Charley's wife, and they must weigh the consequences in rescuing her. Meanwhile, John finds himself unable to choose between Cameron and Riley.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Well that just about killed the series for me. Too much stupidity on all accounts to even begin to list. I am forcing myself to watch one more episode of the show only because I am curious about the Cameron origin story. Bah.

Arnwyn

First Post
A mediocre episode that at least felt a little bit more "Terminatory" (real word!) to me, which is what is needed. Lots of amazing stupidity, though.

That whole 'Terminator-run corporation' side-story has to go, and fast. And who the heck cares about this Rily (Riley? Rilee?) character?

Elodan

Adventurer
Mediocre, but slightly better than last week.

If it weren't for Summer Glau, I probably would've given up on the show already.

I don't think the woman playing Sarah can pull off the role. It looked like there may have been a good John coming into his own angle coming this season. But it seems like they went with the crazy haircut and whiny teen angle instead.

The terminator running a corporation angle just isn't interesting. Considering the number of people/terminators traveling back from the future (another annoyance) there should be enough terminators to take over the world on their own :).

I'm giving the show at least one more week.

GSHamster

Adventurer
I think the corporate story would have been stronger if they hadn't revealed she was a Terminator. Then she'd just look like a technocrat, and her hiring of Ellison would seem more organic.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads