• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Test post please ignore

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
Dude, I love test posts! Here, let me ignore it again!

How do you ignore something AGAIN? If you ignore it the first time, do you know it's there? If not, then how do you know when it happens again because yer still ignoring it?

Or do you have to know it's there to ignore it? But that doesn't make any sense because if you know it's there, then you haven't ignored it because yer seeing it... So you haven't been able to ignore it once, let alone twice.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Dog Moon said:
How do you ignore something AGAIN?
Like this.

Oh, is this thread still here? Whoa!

I'm just really talented.
Dog Moon said:
If you ignore it the first time, do you know it's there? If not, then how do you know when it happens again because yer still ignoring it?
You can ignore something and know it's there, I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Dog Moon said:
Or do you have to know it's there to ignore it? But that doesn't make any sense because if you know it's there, then you haven't ignored it because yer seeing it... So you haven't been able to ignore it once, let alone twice.
Seeing it and knowing it's there are different.

Would it be easier for you to comprehend if I told you that I just defy all rational concept?

Remove ads