• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Th Dark Sun world

Mr. Ruffles

First Post
Does anyone know of some good Dark Sun sites? What I am basically looking for is a product list guide and if there is some converted D20 Dark Sun sites etc.

Any help would be great. :)

Stevenrs

First Post
Mr. Ruffles said:
Does anyone know of some good Dark Sun sites? What I am basically looking for is a product list guide and if there is some converted D20 Dark Sun sites etc.

Any help would be great. :)

I believe the closest thing to converted material would be athas.org , and wizards.com seems the logical place to look for a product list.

Yup...Athas.org is your best bet. Most of the other sites don't deal with 3e or are strictly game ideas...no mechanics.

I personly have created a version that is more familiar with standard 3e players but have no means to post it here.

Erratic K

First Post
Paizo is working on a Dark Sun 3.5 update (it doesn't have a date). On page 6 of the January 2004 issue is says Dave Noonan is working on it (Dragon and Dungeon articles forthcoming).

-E

They are also working on an OA 3.5 update with James Wyatt the author of OA.

Mach2.5

First Post
Every officially published Dark Sun product is indeed available through SVgames, as linked by Jonsemlak. While Athas.org is the official website and creators of a great conversion, if you search about, there are a few more. For a good list of websites (perhaps the most comprehensive list), check the following page:

The Silt Skimmer's Page

Note that some of the other conversions of very slanted towards being more of a d20 conversion than a 3e conversion, which, in the case of Dark Sun, is not neccessarily a bad thing. Just depends on one's tastes. Also, in the conversion forum here at Enworld, there is a begining conversion for DS, updated failry regularly. Been keeping an eye on it, but not too much done as of yet.

Welverin

First Post
Erratic K said:
Paizo is working on a Dark Sun 3.5 update (it doesn't have a date). On page 6 of the January 2004 issue is says Dave Noonan is working on it (Dragon and Dungeon articles forthcoming).

Actually there is, May 2004, about the same time as the Expanded Psioncis Handbook.

I've used RPG United for product lists (they cover other systems as well).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads