D&D General Thaco the angry clown... really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Look, when you get right down to it, this isn't important. Harmless joke or mean-spirited dig, none of that really matters. Grognard and newbie, Viking Hat and Critter, thespian and Munchkin, boomer and zoomer, all of us together can set aside the acrimony and be unified on at least one issue:

It's pronounced thay-ko with a long a, and anyone who says thack-o like they're trying to invent a fourth Warner Sibling needs to burn on the bottom layer of the Abyss like the foul heretic they are.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Look, when you get right down to it, this isn't important. Harmless joke or mean-spirited dig, none of that really matters. Grognard and newbie, Viking Hat and Critter, thespian and Munchkin, boomer and zoomer, all of us together can set aside the acrimony and be unified on at least one issue:

It's pronounced thay-ko with a long a, and anyone who says thack-o like they're trying to invent a fourth Warner Sibling needs to burn on the bottom layer of the Abyss like the foul heretic they are.

It's OK that you're so terribly awfully miserably wrong. I accept you along with all your deep levels of wrongness just as you are. Even though you're so broken from drinking from the poisonous well of wrongitude.

Tazawa

Adventurer
Good for you and anyone else that shares your attitude. As I said in the post you quoted, there was no need to remind me of that.
Other people in this very thread, some of them probably of "your" generation, didn't seem amused by Wotc calling people clowns.

I’m of that generation, and I am most certainly amused.

I’m even more amused by the people getting offended by the mildest of dad jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases