Thaiger destroys Sabaron in two rounds, just like last time!

Sabaron

First Post
Would anyone like to fight me before the reset Monday? I would like to get in one last fight... :)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Ya know, I would have taken you up on that offer a couple hours ago, but Kerall offered first! Especially now that we are Oathbound. I wouldn't lose or gain a rank either way in that fight no matter who won!! :D

Sabaron

First Post
Heh. I would have enjoyed the opportunity to fight a rematch with you; avenging my honor in the Tournament of the Turtle! Oh well. Maybe after the reset. :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hey, just a note. Sabaron is only Oathbound with Niko, not Archangel. I am just Oathbound to each of you and the only connection between you two is via Niko, not directly to each other.

Sabaron

First Post
Sure. Official or unofficial?

I find your aunt to be unbearable, your kingdom to be tiny, and your glare to be forgettable.

Thaiger

First Post
Even though we are no longer of the same dojo, we are still friends and I wouldn't want to dishonor you. Unofficial

I find your children to be pampered, your keep to be lewd, and your kung-fu to be clumsy.

Sabaron

First Post
I don't have much time left today (a few minutes at most) so I'll post my move now.

I'd prefer 2 flags if I win; want to get this over with before the reset. :)

The lotus blossum rides over the tower; quells the roar of the wyrm!

I'll be back tomorrow, 9 AM-5 PM PST. That should be 1 AM to 10 AM GMT but isn't for some reason...

Last edited:

Remove ads