Thanks for All the Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
And that is perfectly right.

Though the "sentence" should be chosen with the "emotionally charged" topic in mind... permanent bans might be a bit harsh (but I havn't seen the post, so maybe they are not).

The end does not justify the means.
Agreed.

I couldn't say what got who punished, but I'm not surprised that Hunter99's posts might elicit some vitriol- enough to have gotten people to forget the "Report Post" button. Or their "Ignore" lists.*

* which I don't use. IME, the people in life I most wish to ignore are usually the ones I find I really need to pay attention to.

You'll be missed, by me, certainly.

I'd wish that you'd take some time to make this decision, to shelve it temporarily, and come back when you've calmed down.

It seems as though mistakes were made, but they've been (or are being) set right.

My advice is to take some time, assess the community in a bit, and then choose to return, or not, as you like at that point.

Good luck to you.

vic20

Fool
For the sake of conviction, RCK will be remembered, as the months and years go by, as the guy who ruined many scores of conversations by deleting his portion of the dialog.

Not the legacy he had intended, but the one he chose.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
OTOH...

It could make some of those threads read like the David Tennant-era Dr. Who in the episode that introduced the Weeping Angels ("Blink"). You know, the 17 DVD dispersed Easter Egg 1/2 conversation he recorded?

Last edited:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
OTOH...

It could make some of those threads read like the David Tennant-era Dr. Who in the episode that introduced the Weeping Angels ("Blink"). You know, the 17 DVD dispersed Easter Egg 1/2 conversation he recorded?

Are you trying to tell us to not look away and don't blink, or RCK will get us...?:uhoh:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
There sure is a lot of "I quit the Internet, and I'm taking my stuff with me! (See you again in a day or two.)" in the online RPG community lately. :erm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads