• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

That old "Which Superpower" question

Which single superpower would you choose?

• Flight

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Strength

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Invulnerability

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Energy Blasts

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Speed

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Teleportation

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Telekinisis

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Teleportation

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Shape Change

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Intangibility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agility

• Webslinging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mind Control

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • Elasticity

• Animal Communication

• Super Senses

• Sixth Sense

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 9 5.7%

I can accomplish just about everything I need with teleportation. Unlike many of the powers listed, it has a lot of legitimate uses. Not much legal, honest stuff you can do with Mind Control or Invisibility.

Wombat said:
Shapeshifting :)

Match the form to the necessity -- Form Follows Function

The ultimate Bauhaus power :cool:
Only two of us for shapeshifting? Hmmm...well, maybe we should shift shapes and get into other peoples computers to vote more times for it? :)

John Crichton

First Post
Shape Change, please.

Want to fly? Turn into a bird.
Want to run really fast? Turn into a cheetah.
Want to mind control men? Turn into an attractive woman and wear something revealing. :p

johnsemlak

First Post
Man, I've wanted to do a thread like this myself.

There are a lot I'd want, but I don't know how many times I've wanted to teleport!!!!. Just click a butten and get from A to B. I'm constantly rushing trying not to be late.

I ususally imagine myself having a Star Trek style transporter, but a Ring of Teleportation would do nicely.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Of the ones listed, I have to go with good ol' TK. It can simulate Super-Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, (Yay, Superboy) etc, and still work at range. :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Teleportation would be great, flight would be awesome, but I chose "other". My power of choice is the ability to see 24 hours into the future.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
WizarDru said:
I don't want to be unstoppable, I want to FLY. Soaring over the ground, through the clouds, around buildings? Yeah, that's what power I'd like. Invulnerability'd be nice, too.
Ditto. As nice as it would be to do the jedi mind trick *I already paid for this drink* or grab the tv remote from across the room without getting up (I'd probably just end up hitting the snooze button on the alarm in my sleep :D) flight is where it's at for me. Too many Miyazaki movies I guess ^^

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I chose flight, but only because I didn't see shapeshift. Assuming it was good, that'd be where I'm at.

Teleportation is tempting, but I'm not about the convenience: I'm about the joy.

Daniel

Remove ads