D&D 5E That was CLOSE!

Mort

Legend
Supporter
By the way, this is another example of why I love aid as it is in 5e. The playtest version that just gives temp hps is really piss poor, in my opinion.

Yeah, the current Aid spell is a real boost and has LOTS of benefits. The playtest one will barely merit consideration unless spell power levels have been nerfed accross the board, it's not even close to as beneficial.

the Jester

Legend
Yeah, the current Aid spell is a real boost and has LOTS of benefits. The playtest one will barely merit consideration unless spell power levels have been nerfed accross the board, it's not even close to as beneficial.
And it's basically redundant with, I believe it's heroism.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
And it's basically redundant with, I believe it's heroism.

I'm really not liking 1D&Ds approach to some spells. Have you looked at barksin? the 5e version is highly situational (and worded in a way too many find confusing), but the 1D&D proposed version is one that I can't see any druid taking period.

the Jester

Legend
I'm really not liking 1D&Ds approach to some spells. Have you looked at barksin? the 5e version is highly situational (and worded in a way too many find confusing), but the 1D&D proposed version is one that I can't see any druid taking period.
Yeah. While I understand that there is dissatisfaction with barkskin among some players, I personally like it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases