• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The 15 Best D&D Modules Of All Time

The definitive list. Over 120 adventures were nominated, and over 500 votes cast to determine your Top 15 Best D&D Modules Of All Time. From BECMI, AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E, D&D 3E/3.5, and D&D 4E, we present the definitive list of the best official Dungeons & Dragons adventures as chosen by YOU. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hotvELUWu8&feature=youtu.be

The definitive list. Over 120 adventures were nominated, and over 500 votes cast to determine your Top 15 Best D&D Modules Of All Time. From BECMI, AD&D 1E, AD&D 2E, D&D 3E/3.5, and D&D 4E, we present the definitive list of the best official Dungeons & Dragons adventures as chosen by YOU.

[video=youtube;0hotvELUWu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hotvELUWu8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jhaelen

First Post
Nostalgia is a potent influence
Oh, yes!
The final outcome isn't as 'bad' as I feared, though. I don't think #2, #4, #6, and #10 are any good, and #3, #7, #8, #13, and #14 are at best okay-ish.
As for the rest:
#1 Some innovative ideas, one of D&D's most memorable villains, and a Horror-themed module that actually works.
#5 That would have been my vote for the best adventure module (or rather mini-campaign) ever!
#9 Only one example of the UK modules that were all a lot better than the US ones.
#11 An excellent introduction adventure; a lot better than the much-acclaimed but actually completely generic #3
#12 I don't actually know this one, but at least it sounds intriguing.
#15 I tend to like everything featuring mindflayers (or aboleth), plus it's a full-fledged campaign!

froth

First Post
Tsojcanth is my personal #1, and not seeing The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun on here kind of makes it a sham in my book.

Remove ads

Remove ads