The Accord

ghostcat

First Post
Looking around, the young man see a noble and four people who look like they my be adventures, going in to the keep. Otherwise there does not appear to be anything interesting occuring.

Still not sure what he is doing here or why he was in such a hurry to get here in the first place, he goes to find a seat by the campfire.

[sblock="OOC"]Fáelán has not been invited to join the group[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Arok bristled at the noble's remarks. "If I've such an important destiny, ye should be a bit nicer, else I might end up being something ye dun't want. Jes' 'cause ya wear fancy clothes dun't mean I gotta listen. I'll play along for now, but ye see if I play extra helpful with that attitude..." He grumbled, before following the others. As the guard spoke, Arok bristled again. "I ain't no prisoner! What kind o' bloody :):):):):) is 'is!?"

hellrazor111

First Post
"Explain how we are to watch for trouble, sir, if we have to stay here?" replies Alex. "God, aristocrats are contradictory of themselves." He mutters, inaudible to the captain. A light glow seems to shine behind the mages eyes, an accompaniment to his agitated tone.

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
Faelan hears a voice in his head."Follow me NOW."

OOC:All Npc interactions will be in color because its getting to be a real hassle.

"I do apologize. My job is merely to recruit you, your reward is up to the princess, if your even allowed into Devrenia. So my brusque tone is not excusable but I grow weary of all recruits asking rewards when that is not even in my power or job description."

OOC: The fun starts now. Be forewarned there is a timeline in this section.

The DM says:

"If the rumors hold true,tomorrow night Ghostwood Keep will be a scene of celebration.Revelers will exalt in the incipient peace for hours or days and the spirit of gooodwill between Andover and the Elves crafted here might spill over to the representatives of the other factions that have come to witness the ceremony. Tomorrow's ceremony could be the first step towards a new era of peace in the Accordlands."

You may all rest in the tents, talk to the others gathered here, inquire info from anyone you can think of, or follow the noble. Just post your action and who your target is okey-dokey.

ghostcat

First Post
On the way to the campfire, Fáelán suddenly stops and spins round rapidly. The noble he spotted early wave as he accompanies his companions through the gate. Fáelán hurries to catch them up half expecting to be stopped by the gate guards instead they wave him through and point out a tent. "Over there and hurry up about it. Your late."

Walking slower now, he didn't like the guards tone, Fáelán enters the tent. Anyone who is interested can see that the "dog" that is accompanying him, is in fact a full grown wolf. "Greeting my name is Fáelán" he said formally. Then continued in a more aggravated tone "Can someone tell me what the heck is going on. I found myself hurrying to get to this place and I haven't the foggiest idea why."

Theroc

First Post
"I do apologize. My job is merely to recruit you, your reward is up to the princess, if your even allowed into Devrenia. So my brusque tone is not excusable but I grow weary of all recruits asking rewards when that is not even in my power or job description."

"Eh, how d'ya expect good help with that kindo' recruitment drive? 'Do what I say even though I will not pay you, and you might no' even get a copper out of the deal.' Sounds righ' rude ta me, and whoever gave ya yer job should rethink their strategy. What'd 'appen if someone tried ta pay yer recruits ta do the opposite o' what ya want?" The Dwarf grumbled, before being herded to his tent, where he did not worry overmuch about the situation. He ground his axe a bit more, looking to the others.

"Do any of ye 'ave any idea what we're ta be doin'? I'm not much fer politics 'er mystical cards an' omens. I kin cut down a man I see drawin' a weapon, but that's about what I'm good fer."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sarren growls out quietly as the pompous noble walks away, "Oh, that's wonderful... If we even are allowed into the bloody city. What kind of job offer is that?!? If we're so important, you'd think we'd be treated a little better." Sarren's fingers tap rapidly along his belt and one kukri handle. The light-fingered young man is quite obviously irritated.

The young human sat down in the tent, reclining slightly as he again surveyed the gathered people. As the dwarf spoke, his ears perked up a bit. "Sorry, no idea... Though all that fancy talk sure makes it seems that something's afoot. Not completely sure I want to get involved, especially with that arrogant idiot of a noble pulling our strings... Or chains, maybe. Anyways, why don't we at least introduce ourselves to each other? I'm Sarren Lith, scout and knife-fighter."

hellrazor111

First Post
"Nobles love to over-complicate things, so I will explain." Alexander takes a seat before continuing. "According to him, there may be a plot to destroy the peace negotiations. What he wants us to do is to keep an eye out for any trouble, and either report it or end it. Oh, and I'm Alex, an arcane user, both learned and natural."

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
After you finish the introductions, the noble walks back in with some strange wooden statue following him.

"Hello, my name is Forge, and my good friend Erik the wild tells me you are on a quest for the Lady Dashkova and that you will also need some special accoutrements for the outing. Is that right?" the statue asked.

Remove ads