• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep are now COMPLETED

Doc, I'm sure you're the only one who notices something there. Remember, you got us hooked long before !!! :D

BTW, any news on a new campaign? Maybe Star Wars - T'ek Nova's Revenge (or something like that) ?

Regards,

the KNiGHT

Lela

First Post
I'll admit I noticed the poor writing style (only because I was reading your Star Wars campaign at the same time). But it really doesn't take long to fade into brilliance.

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Gorgoldand vs. Thuriaq! Oh no, we must fleeee!

Attachments

• tarrasque.jpg
    tarrasque.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 283

Beretta

First Post
Compiled story

Hey Doc,

Any possibility of a Story Compilation, or the updating of your site? I've read through Parts 1 & 2 and was hoping you might compile Parts 3+... any chance of that? Wading through the threads that detail the remainder of your SH is a bit of a daunting prospect...

Great story by the way - looking forward to finding out how it all turns out!

Lela

First Post
Now that's what a dragon's head should look like. It always surprises me how many "Artists" just can't seem to do it right.

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
De-lurking to add my thanks & praise to the rest of your minions/fans :)
Would have praised earlier but it's taken me this long to recover from my grief that the story hour is now over *sniff*

Quick question: I am currently in a RTTOEE campaign, and we're grinding through the Crater Ridge Mines circle- did you or your party get thoroughly bored with the repetitive nature of raid, raid, destroy temple, raid raid, destroy bridge, raid raid etc?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Look_a_Unicorn said:
I am currently in a RTTOEE campaign, and we're grinding through the Crater Ridge Mines circle- did you or your party get thoroughly bored with the repetitive nature of raid, raid, destroy temple, raid raid, destroy bridge, raid raid etc?
YES. That part of the module is far, far too long, at least in my opinion. Ugh... we were so bored.

Breakstone

First Post
Nice picture, Doc!

I noticed, but never really mentioned, the Godzilla-like battle that Gorgoldand and Thuriaq went through, what with the smashing of buildings, blue fire breath, and rubber suits.

Er... forget that last one.

Lela

First Post
Hay, anyone happen to know of a good pic featuring a broom-weilding skeleton. I need that for an avatar (first time I've wanted one since the boards changed).

Remove ads